Reviews for Troublesome
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Bullshit! Link should have sent that faggat packing! Not one of my favorites.
425rudy chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I'm not login but I'm writing this anyway. OMG I LOVE THIS! YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS LONG WITH ZELDA COMING AND FINDING HIM AND TRYING TO SAVE HIM AND... ok so enough of that but seriously you should do that. So awesome. Write more, Rudy out.
QueenBri92 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Good job. This was well written and interesting. Also, poor Link. This happened 3 times on my Wii :(
Vampgirl1298 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is amazingly written. It's really good. But I'm sad now :(
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Good story. Your writing has a good balance of description and dialogue. The ending was tragic, but I was happy to see that Link's last moments were noble and selfless. He was in a lot of pain, but he didn't beg for his own life. It just shows you the kind of spirit Link has.

One line in the dialogue seemed a little awkward for me:

"You won't find Zelda," said Link in bitter tones, "I'll have to have died before I'll let you get to her."

Just the way Link says, "I'll have to have died before I'll let you get to her." I know "over my dead body" or "not while I live" can be a little cliche, but I think you need a more direct statement there. Currently, your sentence has a passive future-past verb ("this WILL HAVE happened to me in the future"). Otherwise, great writing!
PCR6951 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
First off ew, second ouch, third this is amazingly written. I loved reading it. It really drew me in to the action. I loved it. Good job.
Lily's Pad chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
How does this not have more reviews? This is spectacular!
SkywardDiamond chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wow I enjoyed your story! I feel bad for Link, but oddly enough I'm writing a story that will have a similar ending. :p But wow, I still felt so bad for him! I like your writing style, nice work. Just re-read about ten times over to catch those typos...believe me, I know all about those.
Alec Mori chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I definitely have to agree that ghirahim is way more interesting than gannon. he adds a new depth that the villians of Zelda haven't showed; an actual obsession with Link. not in a "I want you to be mine" kind of way, but in a more "I'll mess with you for as long as I am able, I will cause you pain, and I will make you cry." ... although I ship ghirahim and link... awkward... but I enjoyed your fic. i definitely feel as if ghirahim would have done something like this, and I have no doubt that he would torture link, as well as enjoy doing so. 5/5 from me.
Juana la Cliker-Rooster chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This story made me cringe nonstop. Well paced and had me on the edge of my seat. Well written too, keep it up!