Reviews for Somnolence's Lullaby
cannibal corncob chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This was awesome. Great work.
saphique chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
looooove this :)
Refreshingly Original chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I think...I think the person below me said it perfectly.

It is written amazingly.

There just aren't any words to describe how wonderful and beautiful this is.

I hope we can read more like this from you.

Ro
Burning In The Dark chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I loved this. It sort of reminded me of a Grimm fairytale :) which I love! Cause I am creepy :P

I love the way you've made this a backwards sort of fairytale, not to mention the way you said beauty was to be touched and cherised, not caged. Best bit however is how her nickname is Maleficent... I adore this it's freaking... brilliant. Honestly! Brilliant!

Now onto the Pregnancy bit... Gah... why're you so amazing at this? *melts* Sorry... literature lover... XD

The cat and... oh god you had me hooked to the screen *drools*

Would now be a good time to go on about the 'M' names? or should I just be praising your crazy arse? 3

The creature leaned over Mia's body, hovering just above her face. Never before had Mia witnessed a sorrow painted with the instruments of beauty, a sadness that made her failing heart ache. And still the being sang just for her, luring her to sleep, to endless rest where the pain of her wounds and waking world was no longer cumbersome.

Lips brushed over hers, and just as she opened her mouth to return the kiss, the life was stolen from her.

That... sent chills up and down my spine... must say I do love it very much... hooked hooked hooked to this :3

I may not be able to watch Sleeping Beauty anymore... cause now all I can do is analyse your last clip of the fanfiction... and that's all I can think... well for most of it. Okay I loved looking into childrens stories and seeing the truth behind them... but gah...

I love this... and the review should be long enough to make up for me not reviewing much anymore! Loved it :)

Keep it up!