Reviews for Own Worst Enemy
Fangirl132 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Aw your story is so good!
Keep it going!
Can't wait to read more and I am dying to know what happens next!
Itsdesertrose chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
*gasp* This is really good! You capture the charectars really well! ;) Can I hope for more?
DeenaTweety chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Yesss an update! I'm so glad. I like this story a lot! Camt wait for the next chapter.
identityless chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Hey, so great to see more of the, so happy I story alerted! Such a fun storyline, hope there will be more in the near future! X
ld0809 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
another great chapter :) can't wait for more!
loveit chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Ooh hurry up and update ;) I can't wait for the next chapter!
identityless chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Yay, so happy to see more of this! Great chapter, ooh a break in, can't wait to see how that goes :)

Hope to see more really soon!
fluff chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Ooh, a break in! I love where this is going! I especially liked you sort of cutting to the chase with Mac, in a very Mac way - "completely and utterly infatuated with the bitch" is so perfect. Can't wait for more!
sweetstothesweetfarewell chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Aww thanks. It was no problem :D

Great chapter btw. It's the gangster look and Dee's response made me laugh mucho. Yay for illegal activities. They are always fun.

Gangster look is still making me snort.
DeenaTweety chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Hey! I love it so far. There really are not that many Sunny fics, and I love Dee and Mac together! Haha anyway I hope you continue!
Candiru chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I love this fic! I really hope you write more, Dee/Mac is the best!
sweetstothesweetfarewell chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Update soon please. I love how he wondered if she had a jacket. It is sweet in that always sunny way.
MaggieJ chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Cool fic, please write more!
24goalie chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Love the story I hope you update soon because I need my Sunny fix!
ld0809 chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I really like this story! I love Sunny fanfiction, and I always secretly wish that Mac & Dee would get together (although I know it's never gonna happen). It's excellent; definitely continue this, please! :)