Reviews for The Sapphire Flame
Someone else chapter 39 . 6/29
Reading this in 2022 and knowing it'll probably end here, I would like to say I really enjoyed the fic in its entirety. Legitimately deep and exploratory writing and dialogue. Not too long nor too short. And great plot too.

It was a nice slow burn, would've enjoyed a couple more to wrap everything up (proper confession and all) but thanks anyways. Don't know if you'll even see this but, Cheers.
MojoBlack chapter 6 . 6/22
Things are starting to get groovy.
A hot head like Azula with a cool breeze like Aang?
Delirium is indeed making her heart seek things out that her mind would not.
MojoBlack chapter 1 . 6/21
You had my curiosity but now you got my attention.
Burnout850 chapter 39 . 4/30
Well damn... That was so much more than what I signed up for. That felt like it could have been by the original writers of the show. A perfect balance of character interactions, political confrontation, and bending fights. And don't even get me started on the relationship you planted and then slowly grew till the end of this tale. I don't think I'll ever get the chance to read a fanfic that fits with the feel of cannon so well.
DFF chapter 28 . 4/25
Everone always says Azula wants power and the throne but the series shows quite the opposite. Her motivations are always wrapped up in social ties. Mostly to gain her fathers approval.
Drkamikaze chapter 39 . 4/20
This is absolute genius.
Hands down, my favourite Azulaang fanfic of all time.
I love how you developed their relationship, and how is this not CANON?!
Azulaang is officially my fanfic OTP, and I thank you for gracing us with this story. Though you probably won't see this(:
LuciannaRosalinno chapter 39 . 4/14
OMG! I'll cry, love it! The relationshipp between Azula and Aang in this fic is so sweet. This is true love.
I need the next chapters:((( but the last update was in 2017:'''c
Shadhin Acharjee chapter 39 . 11/20/2021
very nice till now
JamesTheConkerer chapter 39 . 8/31/2021
I know it’s been 4 years but please update :(
This is probably the best azula redemption fanfic that’s more than 10 chapters and close to finished.
JIMMy chapter 39 . 6/28/2021