Reviews for The Sapphire Flame
GodsAngel15 chapter 1 . 10/11
Hi! it's one of your biggest fans! I have been waiting so long for an update! not complaining! I know it takes a while to make a master piece and I'm willing to wait! I was just wondering if you were still writing? I MISS THIS BOOK SO MUCH! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON IT!
So I've been following u for 5 years, since this story us released. Please let me tell u now. I fucking love u, thank u for completing the story
based chapter 39 . 9/2
So...I've literally read thru this entire story so far in one day. I've only done that a handful of times in years of being on this site. That said, Bravo. The character development, the motivations, everything about this was amazing. You can easily see your growth as a writer as the story has progressed. I'm exited to see that this isn't the last chapter and can't wait to see how everything wraps up. That said; I've got to say that this chapter right here is one of, if not THE single greatest chapters of any of the fics that that I've ever read on this site. I say that as someone who has been regularly reading different stories on here since 2003ish. I've read many legendary fics but I'm hard pressed to remember a time when I was so completely immersed in a story. From the minor details, to the emotions; I felt like I was standing there in that room with them there at the end. While you could've easily left so many things unsaid between them, there is a certain satisfaction that comes from seeing those things verbalized (although I guess they needed to hear those things from a character perspective but still). Like I said, I'm SO glad that's not the last chapter but even if it had been, you've managed to evoke things in me as a reader that Ive rarely felt. And I thank you because that's precisely why I read so many of these stories. Now obviously I'm an unimportant nobody who's opinions don't mean squat here but I just wanted to thank you anyway. It's 2am here and I've accomplished nothing productive that I wanted to do today but it was entirely worth it. Great job once again, I literally cannot wait for the final chapters.
dippytrippy122 chapter 39 . 8/30
This story was phenomenal. I read it all in two sittings because I was glued to the screen the whole time. xD The writing, the pacing and ESPECIALLY the characterization was perfect. I always enjoyed crack pairings like this but you genuinely made it work. I am honestly impressed. I know there are still a few chapters, more than likely 3-5 left to go before the end, and I'll surely read them. I just think that even if you finished the story here, it was definitely finished, as you said in your authors note. Keep it up :)
RedtheWolf2 chapter 39 . 8/22
Okay... I gotta be honest here. I decided to look into this story because I was curious as to where it was going to go. I never really considered what Aang's and Azula's relationship could be if developed right and now after reading all current chapters, I now have a crack ship with these two. Why did you have to write them so well? Now I'm going to wait to see the end of this beautiful story. I do hope to see an epilogue when you come to a finish (but I understand if you don't).
AMOUR WORSHIPPER chapter 39 . 8/18
WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE MY LOVE FOR THIS FIC AS A WHOLE...AND THIS CHAP HAS LEFT ME EVEN MORE SPEECHLESS. NO EXAGGERATION. MY TRUE FEELINGS.

I LOVED THIS STORY MORE THAN WORDS CAN DESCRIBE.

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO KATARA'S REACTION TO AANG BASICALLY DITCHING HER TO HOOK UP WITH THE WORLS'S GREATEST ENEMY LOL.
BUT REALLY, IT'LL BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT REASON AANG PRESENTS TO KATARA FOR BREAKING UP WITH HER...MAYBE SHE NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD AANG THE WAY AZULA DID...OR MAYBE SHE WAS JUST TOO WHINY & CLINGY LMAO.
Stoic-Wookie00 chapter 39 . 7/29
Say what you will of this chapter whether it is "Cheesy" or "Too much", it made me smile and for that i thank you.

Great work and i look forward to more.

P.S a happy ending would be great indeed.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 39 . 7/28
That moment it was finally said, not to us but to her. so gooooooood
to-anyone316 chapter 39 . 7/28
one day i was browsing through the ATLA fanfics, and i was curious to know if there were any romantic ones about azula and aang. i didn't ship these two - i was just curious to know if azulaang was a real ship. i came across this fanfic, read a couple of chapters - and i was HOOKED. thank god i discovered this fanfic!

today, i read through the entire thing to refresh my memory. i am still thankful for this fic. azula and anng were two characters that i never thought about shipping until now. i mean, i always liked their interactions in the show but your fanfic has kinda converted me lol.

anyway, this fic is written amazingly. i love it so much! i can't get enough of it and the latest chapter brought me to tears! it was so beautiful! i cannot wait for the next update! 3
Meazm chapter 39 . 7/28
Ahhj, so cute. Great chapter! Maybe next time have a chapter about their kids. ;)
GodsAngel15 chapter 39 . 7/28
This chapter was so beautiful! The ending made me want to cry!
SatoshiKyu chapter 32 . 7/28
... I stand corrected. That did not go as I expected it would.
SatoshiKyu chapter 31 . 7/28
Things could not possibly be more stacked against Azula, and it was that way from the start. It's the middle of the night, it's fucking raining and it's also a full moon. Obviously all of these are necessary as otherwise Azula would win, and clearly whatever you have in mind requires Katara to be victorious.

After this though they should have a brawl in a desert at high noon on the day before a new moon. Gosh I wonder how that would go down.
josephguy217 chapter 39 . 7/28
Awesome chapter keep it up :)
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 39 . 7/28