Reviews for The Sapphire Flame
HP-DG-SB-NR chapter 37 . 6/22
I'm actually going to hope that you keep working towards Aang/Azula, I think this is actually a very interesting pairing.
Good good
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 26 . 6/21
I never really understood the Katara and Aang thing. Yeah, it's romantic, but he's twelve, beginning puberty. It's a very slim chance for it to work long term.
Good
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 22 . 6/20
Unless you're useing a different timeline from the canon one, they actually are teenagers, Aang being 12 or possibly 13-14, depending on where his birthday falls and the same for Azula, only 14-16. Azula is actually around the same age as Katara.
Hi. I just finished your story and am quite pleased to say that you seem to have capture the essence of the original deftly. Althought it seems that you update fairly irregularly and with quite the large interval, I am unabashedly waiting for it. Cheers and hope to hear from you soon. xx

-Mathieu
QueenTyZula chapter 1 . 6/9
Just found this story and read in like 8 hours in its entirety. Well done. Very impressive portrayal every character...just Zuko's made me cringe, but thankfully the story is not centered around him so it was easy to brush off. The main thing was Azula and Aang. Just wow, you have their personalities down pact. Very difficult considering the pairing. Excellent and I look forward to future chapters. Personally, I'd hate for this to come to an end so soon, especially since you took the time to focus on RC development. Oh well, again you have a new fan to add to your list. Kudos!
dudethebest9 chapter 37 . 6/7
This story has been a roller coaster and I've loved every second of it. But I'm on my knees begging you to make this ending a happy ending. I've been hurt too many times. Please let Azula be with Aang. But anyways I appreciate all the work that has gone into this fanfiction and I can't wait to finish it.
AMOUR WORSHIPPER chapter 37 . 5/30
I'M SAD THAT THIS CHAP WAS SO SHORT...BUT I CAN ONLY HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN NOT IN A YEAR, RIGHT?

PLEASE MAKE USE OF THIS VACATION & UPDATE REGULARLY. PRETTY PLEASE :D
ikmal.khanafiah chapter 37 . 5/29
About damn time! Noticed a notification in my email and I was like I gotta reread the whole thing! If you end it here, it would be a sweet ending but I implore you to MAKE AZULAANG BABIES! Only then can this have a truly awesome ending, with a possible sequel
Anonymous Rex chapter 37 . 5/28
I'll be honest that I was expecting this to be the last chapter. While I don't begrudge you your world building it just seems slightly… unnecessary. We're so close to the end that it seems like covering things not relevant to the plot is a bit of a frustrating tease.

What do I know? Maybe that's just the Azula/Aang shipper in me.
Meazm chapter 37 . 5/27
Nice chapter
MsKurumi chapter 37 . 5/27
It's so frustrating how Azula literally makes everything better, and everyone who didn't trust her were mad that she didn't share. Azula has always been on her own, and Aang's indecisive nature is worrying and annoying. Can he even be angry that she didn't trust him when they got into an actual fight because of trust? And Katara is just as immature to pick a fight with the acting Fire Lord. Zuko should thank his baby sister for saving his bacon... Again.
josephguy217 chapter 37 . 5/27
Awesome chapter keep it up :)
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 37 . 5/27
Fun chapter, although I do really want to see exactly what Azula is doing right now.