Reviews for The Sapphire Flame
I-Nex-I chapter 39 . 7/6
Is this abandoned? Hope that isn't So you fucking Tit den
GodsAngel15 chapter 39 . 6/23
Had to read the last chapter again. The ending continues to make my heart ache! the way you structured this chapter was simply beautiful! please update soon! I have been waiting months and i'll wait even longer if I have to for an update!
yugewinner chapter 39 . 6/3
update this now
yugewinner chapter 39 . 6/3
write more.
Alejandro chapter 39 . 3/30
why you adandoned this fanfic in the best part?
rexyrex chapter 39 . 3/23
please update soon. I know you hit the tail end of the narrative arc, but please finish the story.
Screamindivr145 chapter 32 . 2/17
Honestly, that fight scene lasted WAY too long. I'm so happy it's over. I'm gonna keep reading because this is great, but please don't do that anymore.
FireAndIce123 chapter 1 . 2/9
I've just started and I love your story already! Great ending this chapter.
joshben4c chapter 39 . 1/30
Yes! I love it! Though you had me extremely confused, I wasn’t sure if she was actually alive or if she was a spirit.
Pmason chapter 39 . 1/28
Bro I binge read this story and it is !
C0rrupt3dSpy chapter 39 . 1/26
just found this story and read it through. it was really good.
LalaPagong chapter 1 . 1/16
I am really enjoying this story and the characterization. I love how you write Aang. He’s mature yet youthful, gentle yet firm in his beliefs. You have one of the best characterizations of Aang that I’ve read in a fan fiction. However, I have a couple of criticisms that I feel I should mention. One is to pay attention to your story’s tenses. You often switch from past to present tense, especially leading into, or after dialogue. Pick a tense and stick with it. When editing, if you read your writing aloud, it will be easier to spot the changes in tense. The other criticism is your use of adverbs (words ending in -ly). While there is nothing wrong with using adverbs, I would advise against it because it takes away from the story’s flow, and often makes a sentence sound awkward and superfluous. Adverbs tell a reader what he or she already knows. Show, don’t tell.
abhinav chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
this is one of the best fanfiction i have ever read
keep up the good work andplease update
GodsAngel15 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Hi! it's one of your biggest fans! I have been waiting so long for an update! not complaining! I know it takes a while to make a master piece and I'm willing to wait! I was just wondering if you were still writing? I MISS THIS BOOK SO MUCH! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
So I've been following u for 5 years, since this story us released. Please let me tell u now. I fucking love u, thank u for completing the story