Reviews for The Sapphire Flame
lostisle chapter 35 . 8/15
i absolutely hate you for that last chapter but loved you for the preceding ones
idk what to feel right now
Damn...this fic was just so...damn...I have no words to describe this masterpiece. It plays with your emotions in a way few writings have ever managed to do and everyone is so in-character, except for maybe Katara, but I really don't care much about her anyways. I'm confused about the last few things Azula delivered to Katara as a parting shot. What does Azula mean by when she says,'I hope you can live with the burden.' It makes me wonder if Azula is really just a spirit. Hope things can be explained in the next chapter, which I'm dying to read. Plz update soon!
Very bad chapter 33 . 7/23
Dropped
Operation Mystic chapter 35 . 7/15
Yay! Update again soon please I can't wait to see them end up together.
Stoic-Wookie00 chapter 35 . 7/7
35 chapters in 5 hours.

Its 4 in the morning, i have uni classes in 4 hours and the only thing i regret is the fact that there is not more yet.

Ive possibly found my new favorite avater fanfic.
RedApple435 chapter 35 . 6/27
This is a lovely story!
Is she dead?
AMOUR WORSHIPPER chapter 35 . 6/2
I'LL BE HONEST. I MAY HAVE SHED A FEW TEARS WHILE READING THE LAST PART. IT WAS...IDK JUST EXTREMELY DEPRESSING KNOWING ABOUT HOW MUCH AZULA SACRIFICED.

AND I WAS CONFUSED WHETHER IT WAS AZULA'S SPIRIT OR HER REAL SELF.
AND THAT'S A REAALLLYYY DREADFUL CONFUSION. CUZ IF AZULA IS DEAD, IDK WHAT I'LL DO WITH MYSELF LOL.

PLEASE, I WANT A PURE AZULAANG ENDING TO THIS FIC. I'M QUITE SURE THIS IS THE GREATEST AZULAANG FIC AVAILABLE ON FANFICTION. AND I'D BE DISAPPOINTED IF IT CONCLUDES WITH TRAGIC ENDING.
I DON'T WANT THE OBVIOUS AZULA SACRIFICING HER LIFE & WISHING AANG & KATARA BEST WISHES FOR THEIR FUTURE BEFORE DISAPPEARING INTO THE HEAVENS. I WANT AZULA TO KILL KATARA & MARRY AANG HERSELF LOL.

BUT SERIOUSLY, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES, JUST GIVE US AANG & AZULA PURE. WE DEDICATED READERS DESERVE IT!
VividDreamer624 chapter 35 . 5/31
You have potrayed Azula so well. I love the Katara and Azula scenes where they are in conflict of eachother. I never realized how much alike these ladies are. Katara fell right into Azula's trap of deflecting. What a sad ending for Azula never being loved or wanted and ultimately sparing all of them the crux of Ozai. This was great! Before this I thought Azulaang was a crackpot ship, but you have opened my eyes thanks for that.
Aang chapter 35 . 5/26
I'm curious about the ending of this fic. It'd be a stab in the back for all the readers if it ended with a harem or some other non sense.
Please, we want a pure AzulAang ending. I don't know how you'll separate Katara, maybe Jet comes back or Zuko? I honestly don't know how that'll work out but that's your headache lol.

Please do anything, but give us pure Aang & Azula ending.
you have some nerve updating after 4 years & not not giving a damn reason about your absence.
SpiritMonkey chapter 35 . 5/16
This has been pretty great to read. I was a little bit skeptical at first, but your writing consistently got better and the last 15 or so chapters have been wonderful. My biggest contention with the whole story is that I don't think Aang would have forgotten to wash his mouth and forehead of Azula's lipstick, but maybe that's just because I was hoping Azulaang would be a secret affair for longer.

You've done a really great job creating and maintaining the whole dynamic of the Azula/Aang relationship, not many people pull it off in a way that seems so organic. It is why I love Azulaang so much, because when it's done well there's almost nothing that compares to it.

I can't wait see what you do next with this story. I'm particularly excited to see what happens when Aang finally confronts Azula. And I know that you're beginning to wind down this story, but I think there's still a lot that you can do here. I don't want to make it seem like I want you to change your ending, but I definitely think that a whole new plot line can be seamlessly spun out of this ending. Whatever you choose, good luck! I can't wait to read.
fanficreviewer69 chapter 35 . 5/13
I feel like you so should of killed katara and I'm starting to feel like so deserves it with how blind and stupid she is letting her emotions and the past cloud her judgement and view on important matters. other than that I'm feeling all like nooo why u leave azula aang loves you don't leave him like others have left you yous need eachother. keep up the good work and update on.
Harbinger-of-script chapter 35 . 5/10
That last statement from Azula was perfect! It summed up what has happened to her perfectly from beginning to end... Bravo, my friend, Bravo!
KorpaKejsilic chapter 35 . 5/7
You are an excellent writer. I reread the entire story and I like it very much. You make the crack ship sound plausible. I really thought this story was dead, but here you are back with another chapter. Thank you for writing this and I hope to see the final chapters...