Reviews for The Sapphire Flame
AMOUR WORSHIPPER chapter 34 . 11/23
please update
Azulaang chapter 34 . 10/30
Why? Why must you break my heart so bad?!
You are so cruel at the end of this chapter and even crueler because you haven't updated and you said it was a joke!
Please update soon, I been waiting for the update for years!
Oh my poor heart can take it anymore, all the waiting... Please continue with story
Omg Omg Omg NO NO NOOO! If Katara survive she must have survived it too I can't accept her death and she is supposed to be a hero not a martyr pleeease finish this amazing fic with a good end for her like she live in pleace for once
TLD chapter 34 . 8/27
Mushroom Surprise chapter 34 . 8/19
"Well, see you all in another fourteen to nineteen months."

Dude, finish this please! I can't handle it being stuck here. This story is so amazing, and to leave it hanging like this should be considered a federal offense.
SaltySnail chapter 34 . 7/20
You really should finish this, it's brilliant.
sunnyvibes chapter 25 . 7/5
Wow this was one of your best chapters yet. I thought Aang lost it; what a good twist. The way you write Azula perfectly really helps makes this crazy pairing seem so real and plausible that it's surreal. And for that, this is perhaps the best shipping fanfic for avatar I've read yet. And I'm mainly into Taang stuff.
sunnyvibes chapter 19 . 6/29
Wow you nailed it. Such a creative interaction with Toph and Azula. It's so well done and in character that it really makes this crazy pairing believable in this build up.
sunnyvibes chapter 18 . 6/29
Wow great character interaction. Lots of fun. Your build up is great.
sunnyvibes chapter 9 . 6/29
You captured Azula perfectly. I think your dialogue is great. That and you detail in how every character's mannerisms are paint a good picture of what's happening.
sunnyvibes chapter 6 . 6/29
I love this build up. Your attention to detail and ability to convey it well make it very enjoyable.
sunnyvibes chapter 5 . 6/28
This was a great chapter. Lots of detail and insight into Azula's well being. You paint a perfect picture in how she's been lead down her current path and misunderstood to a degree.
sunnyvibes chapter 4 . 6/28
What a great story. Your attention to detail and character personalities is all right on track. I love how you added more details to the water healing too.
Operation Mystic chapter 34 . 6/23
OMG! Please update soon, if at all. I really want to hear and see Katara's reaction when she finds, if she does, and how she was left in the dark. Oh, this is going to be so delicious. Anyway update whenever u can. I really hoped you can put the curious reads minds to rest with how to end this. Great,really great, peace you have continue to write your extremely really good at it.