Reviews for Okumura's Lemon Fairy Tale
Fatoush chapter 1 . 11/28
Why would anyone flame you?! This is the best lemon i have ever read! Its going in the favorites thats for sure!
misscrappywriter chapter 1 . 11/9
omg XDD i love it. i litterlly just laughed and showed my freind this...then we both cracked up..i love this..
this is the most stupidest shit I ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Bbbjdjhdjjxjshdjhchxhchdnndjci chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
no offence but...I could do better in 5 mins...At least add on to it a bit. And if your going to post something maje it GOOD
pinkbunnygirlmoo chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Needs to be made into a Doujinshi. THAT would be hilarious. It is actually quite brilliant and gutsy to intentionally wright and share something so... openly retarded and nonsensical. :D
Note: I saw a lot of glitter and rainbows in my head while reading this. _
ChickenKagami chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
So I saw prince and princess and I thought, dumb. Let's try it. And then I read it. Then I read it again and laughed so hard, I can only imagine someone up at 2 am with bloodshot eyes writing something like this, thank you for this amazing experience.
animechesirecat7 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This made my day. Thanks
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is, without a doubt in my mind, the greatest short story ever. It had me in tears of joy, I even clapped in the end. Truly, this is a story that must be shared ALL over the world, no, the UNIVERSE!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
this is the best story i have ever read! It has so much drama, and love and it kept me on the eage of my seat!
PurpleThoughts chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Me before reading the fanfic: Interesting... ... ... ... *clicks*

Me reading de fanfic: ... ... ... ... ... ...

Me after reading the fanfic: ... ... ... HHAHAHAHAHAHA *laughed so hard that she fell from the bed*

I was quite scared with myself actually ."
But i loved it! xD *still giggling* Don't worry, I won't flame you, I'm a good person _ -n

Anyways, very funny!
Ja ne ;*
stargirl97 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This, mein friend, is the most beautifu thing I have ever read and i would be completely honored if you would marry me! O.O
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
tail-dei-dei-mon chapter 1 . 5/18/2012

this short fic was stink! (sorry) X-(
panda-love14 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
roflmfao! omg i read this for the hell of it! it was worth it though! roflmfao... i cant stop laughing! so stupid~!... loved it because it was stupid!