Reviews for A New Friendship
Confeito chapter 1 . 3/18
This is really interesting! I'm looking forward to see what happens next!
unafraid chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
I'm glad Youko will be joining things soon!
unafraid chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Haruka strikes me as serious and dry, actually!
unafraid chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
A small typo - you wrote 'Yokou' instead of 'Youko'.
BlackNights24 chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
It is very good. I wish to see more of Natsume though. He will be seen in the next chapter?
FaithfulAizen chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
you gotta update soon this story is really good I hope they save Natsume
Choumei chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
This is very good
Please update!
zenzenshiranai chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Honestly, i'm just REALLY REALLY happy that there's someone who decided to make a fic with these two mangas, cause they're awesome
Anyway, your fic is great, but it's a shame that we didn't see Matoba yet! ( )
And i see your point with Natori, but i kinda like him so...
Please update soon!
no one chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
do not care wether you have reviewers or not. when you update a story, you must finish it if you think it is good, do not care if people think it is bad or they do not leave a review. if you care about reviews, it is pathetic, you already have a loyal reviewer, yourself.
no one chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
it is so short. after a long time waiting, this is what i can have? i will not satisfy with this short chapter. Update soon and more. Everyday, every week i checked on this project and this is what i can have now. Unforgivable. Update soon, more really long chapters. i do not care about grammar mistakes, as long as i can read about natsumexnatori or natsumexminamoto and some kick butt scenes, i can feel calm.
Silver-Moon-Light94 chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
and so the rescue mission begins! :D keep up with the awesome writing! can't wait to find out what's going to happen next!

The Lamest Fad chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
I am so glad that you have written this and it exists because it is everything I've ever needed and wanted in my life.
Also, just something I was wondering, are you planning on ending it after they rescue Natsume? I really hope not, because I just would love to see Kantarou and Natsume being friends more. And I love the thought of Kantarou teaching him more, because despite knowing so many exorcists, Natsume really can't defend himself that well, haha.
Anyway, thank you so much for posting this. You have basically made my life complete. xD
no one chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
this chapter is normal, or should i say, not interesting. it is so detail, the lines of the characters are, i do not know what to say, may be complicated, that made me feel a little boring. And this chapter short, too. The scene at Kantarou's house is continued, which had appeared at the previous chapters, so i am not interesting in it. However, at least you updated it and it has Natsume's comrade, so i am delight. Can you speed up the story, or reduce the scene about battle plan of Kantarou? Because it will make the story better.
i do not want to wait and read about the the scene that lasts for 4 chapters, and the characters appear so fuzzily: they just have normal chat, and repeat showing the same emotions which we have know at the previous chapters. For example, Haruka's hatred of Natori, althought we know it shoul be natural, but it is repeated and Haruka and Kantarou's stubbornness and speech when they talks to Natori makes me uncomfortable. Natori is not a bad one, but they take advantage of the situation to insult him. That is so not cool. Kantarou do not have the gut to insult Minamoto or his comrade for what they did, but he can insult Natori, someone who has yet to hurt him or do anything bad. the Kantarou in Tactics does not insult a person before knowing them clearly, and Natori's charcter is good, what he did to demon is because of his childhood, it is not like Minamoto.
hope you update soon. and this time, it will be about kicking butts, not arguing.
no one chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
it's good. update soon. i want to see the kick-butt scene, especially about Ibaragi being kicked or killed because i hate that kind of character, a venomous woman.
no one chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
it is short! Natsume's appearance is small. no nyanko-sensei. not enough humor. Update soon! hope next chapter will be longer and more interesting.