Reviews for Here We Go Again
Tsuzukinyo chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
absolutely loved this! It was just perfect amount of realism mixed with romance to suit my current mood. I am normally an avid DuoxHeero fan but love QuatrexTrowa too. I've read only a handful of 3X4 that I really liked and you really hit the mark with this one. I am so glad that I read it and would love for you to write another one! Write more please!
aphroditeachan chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Lovely story, just lovely. These post-war 3x4 fics about growing up and recapturing what was once there are rare and this story is a real gem.
gymnastics-lover chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
This was absolutely gorgeous. I really enjoyed how you developed the characters and showed them growing up, changing, and growing together once again. Thank you for writing and posting!
snowdragonct chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Oh, nice finale! Finally I got some Duo/Heero fun. Yay! And a happily ever after for all of them. I DO so love a happy ending, yep. Thanks.
CaramelAriana chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
That was a really sweet ending!
CaramelAriana chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
This story is really good. You're a great writer. Are there going to be more chapters?
jeangreymullinsjr chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Very nicely done. It's good to read some new, fresh stuff with these two. I love the realness of their characters. Please keep up the good work and I hope to read more from you soon!
snowdragonct chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Y'know, I SWEAR I reviewed this chapter. I DID. I can almost remember the exact words I used, and yet, it's not there! How frustrating.

Anyhow, when I reviewed, I commented on the hint of 1X2 there...DO tell me Heero and Duo being in the same place like that is no coincidence? Just hoping.

And meanwhile, this has got to be one of the most complex Trowa/Quatre stories I've read as far as getting into their minds and emotions. Mostly chapter four made me realize how very hard it would be for those two to reconcile disparate lives and backgrounds in order to have a solid relationship. They are both pretty messed up, and you do an amazing job of showing why. Very cool.

So...hopefully THIS review will SHOW UP! grr...silly web site...
Cyn Finnegan chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Wow ... you're not going easy on Trowa and Quatre, are you?

Fortunately, pneumonic plague is curable if it's detected early and treated aggressively.
yaoilover4lyfe chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is the first fanfic I read about trowa and quatre not being a couple. I love the pairing between the two and i'm sad that they broke up...are they going to be back together by any chance *hopeful look*. I do enjoy where the fic is going so far. I was interested in how trowa will establish himself in the story. Great work. Continue this!