Reviews for Homecoming
Titan 101 chapter 3 . 3/15
PLEASE! Just one more chapter! i doesnt even have to be the sex scene! Just the end! This fanfic is going to be the death of me!
mailaine chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Okay, This is really good. Like I would read it if you made a whole huge story about this. I love it.
RobinByrd chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Then what? You can't do this! Now I'm just gunna think theyre dead in a ditch somewhere :(

Really enjoyed this though, it all honesty. Good job, love :)
RobinByrd chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Oh no! Fuck no! This is bad news... Shhhhiiit I don't even know what to expect from the next part..
PhantasticTroyler chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Omg wow I love this! *hugs* SO AWESOME :3
chelsee199 chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Lol this was good! Can't wait to read more of URE stories
Tracy chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
This was awesome. And I just bought your book.
L-Lover61 chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Love it! I have a step brother kink :P hahahah, but God I almost cried when Cas wasn't saying anything to defend Dean, then the last chapter just fixed everything.
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
OH MY YES

How do you do it?
PastryChef21 chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
This story is just...amazing! Any chance you might continue?
Pieisnotthesameascake chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
damn near broke my heart with this chapter :) enjoyed it much more than i thought i would :) thank you :)
april168 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I did not know I had a stepbrothers kink, but clearly now I do.
Thank you, this was a lovely little piece!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Oh my god why do you do that to me. Scenes like the last one always make me throw the device i'm reading on against a wall and scream noooo

You owe me an ipad
Castiel-Love chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I love it! Please continue.
TheChocolateFlake chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh jeeze, this is seriously one of the hottest things I've ever read. I read it before when it was only the one chapter, but I came back and reread the entirety and I was just completely bowled over again. You're a gift, seriously.