Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
cfmonkey15 chapter 50 . 12/9
Love this story this is like my 5th time reading it can't get over how good it's written! Hopeful for an update! Need more Naru and Mau fluff! :)
Chelsealovesreading101 chapter 50 . 11/22
Update plz
Put up the next chapter. Please. I don't want this story to be dead.
Madymo11 chapter 1 . 10/1
I really enjoyed this story! I hope you write more soon!
WildKat25ShadowWolf13 chapter 50 . 9/18
Damnnit Naru just tell Mai and put her out of her misery! Lol! Can't wait to read more! Love your work!
LeyCoo chapter 50 . 8/27
Such an awesome and wonderfully well-written story. I would love to read more! I cant wait until your next update!
Jun-Shang88 chapter 50 . 8/19
I just couldn't help myself and rereaded the whole thing... it's soooo gooood! I love (?) Mai's bad luck, she's like Murphy's pin up girl XD and I soooo understand her. There're days that just one thing gone wrong seems to not be enough, so more things start going wrong!
psychosae chapter 50 . 8/1
Such a good story! I can't wait for more!
findingwhimsy chapter 49 . 7/16
I've been following this story for a long time! Love how you have different cases and the portrayal of Naru and Mai's relationship. I have a questions about the necklace in this this chapter. I had thought that it was a stone that Naru had Mai hold and it was supposed to disperse negative energy. He then said he'd have a jeweler set it for her to wear. This chapter has it implied that it belonged to his mother. So does that mean he never took the stone to be set?
lakeya2700 chapter 50 . 7/9
Great story so far
Fanficluver4life chapter 50 . 7/6
Eeeeeee .
Twice the fluff in this chapter
Oh I must be dreaming 3
First Naru and Mai getting close in the kitchen hmmm
And then Naru and Mai cuddling in Naru's room aww
That was so adorable!
Now it's time to work on the case! Hooray!
I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Until next time~!
You write naru and mai's relationship sooo well good lord. Your writing gives me butterflies oddly enough
Omg this is the first ff ive read in which gene gets justice! And it's so logical I'm so happy!
D C JoKeR H S chapter 50 . 6/26
! MAI IS AN ANGEL! XD
(Hugs 8u8)
sleonard chapter 50 . 6/24
This is, by far, one of my absolute favorite GH fanficts. I was overjoyed to see an update and inspired to reread the whole 50-chapter tale, which only has me now salivating for more. More please! Seriously - this is a fantastic portrayal of Mai and Naru's awkward yet precious descent into love, and you've just upped the ante with all these other rising relationship conflicts between Lin and Madoka and Bousan and Ayako. I can't wait to read more!