Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
whatdoyouwantfromme16 chapter 49 . 4/3
please update soon I have been reading this since the beginning and anxiously waiting for the next chapter
Diving in chapter 37 . 3/27
Didn't she recognise it's face? If she killed Gene she should have recognised Naru no?
madisnk chapter 49 . 2/20
HOOOOOOO BOY! THIS IS A GREAT STORY! THE SLOW BURN WAS REALLY KILLIN ME I TELL YA THANKS SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! HOPE ALL IS WELL!
Vick.Yamada chapter 49 . 2/16
I just finished reading your story and I can't wait for more! It's very nice, and the cases are really interesting! So please, update soon ok? ;)
RCWilkz chapter 49 . 2/9
Please tell me you will continue the story? It is just too good to end :/
Morgean chapter 49 . 1/28
Excellent story so far. Out of all the ghost hunt stories so far, this is my favorite. You seem to have gotten the characters down to a T and had me reading this for a few days in a row. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see more from you.
soulsborne123 chapter 49 . 1/22
Can't wait for the next part! Naru is so moody! heh
Theladysadie chapter 49 . 1/1
Please please please update! :) I need more! :)
CrazyDice chapter 49 . 9/26/2016
This story has been amazing so far! Keep up the good work - and please update asap ;P
MzShellSan chapter 49 . 9/21/2016
I love this progression. I'm so frustrated at Mai and Naru. They're so hopeless XD Can't wait for more!
Shunakoo25 chapter 49 . 9/20/2016
Ooohh.. I hope you update soon thia story is really just amazing.. And where is the necklace Naru's mother must have it. Ooohhh make it work for them please..
TheEchoingSoul chapter 49 . 9/17/2016
So, an update please?
Band-Nerd1013 chapter 49 . 9/15/2016
THIS STORY IS STILL IN MY TOP FIVE GHOST HUNT STORIES. I love Mai and Mary's relationship so much, and that you throw in and focus on other people as well. I can't wait for the update oh my gosh.
Sprout76 chapter 49 . 8/24/2016
Please,please update soon. Please don't leave us hanging for too long.
Jun-Shang88 chapter 49 . 8/23/2016
nooooooooooo! I can't believe you left this with this kind of cliff! waaaahhh!