Reviews for 4 Hours
Sassysaint chapter 13 . 8/23
Loved it! Amazing story
donnap chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Wow! What a well-written story. So full of details. Thank you so much. I really enjoyed it.
ThePartyParrot chapter 13 . 8/31/2016
I loved the different perspectives on this. it must have been a real challenge to give each member a slightly different voice, and you did it admirably.
ChristinaS chapter 13 . 7/6/2016
This was a super story. I was actually on the edge of my seat! I loved all the different povs,showing how Steph impacted different characters' lives.
Thanks so much for sharing your gifts with us!
brandyrennu chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
Great story. So glad I found it
Emma chapter 13 . 3/29/2016
Just finished this for about the 4th time, it's by far my favourite story on fan fiction. The tension, the guys side stories and structure were all perfect. Must have been a temptation to feature Rangers point of view more prominently but not hearing from him til the end worked beautifully. I actually cared about what was happening. Thanks :)
ateam123 chapter 13 . 2/9/2016
Still love this story!
melyons chapter 13 . 1/20/2016
An amazing rollercoaster ride. Definitely a favourite.
melyons chapter 11 . 1/19/2016
Thanks for Tank and Lula. It was nice to have some happy.
melyons chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
Where on earth did you come up with that contraption? You've got quite the imagination. Awesome.
melyons chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
Lester's thoughts were the best. Great way to ease the tension.
melyons chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Still doing a great job at relaying the intensity of the situation.
melyons chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
I have to say, this is so freaking exciting and my Internet crashed just as I finished this chapter. I was pretty sure I was going to have a stroke! You have manged to imbue the story with urgency.
HungarianBebe chapter 13 . 8/8/2015
This is one of the best storys I read, so thank you so much for that.
StubbornPansy chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
Totally lost interest and it no longer makes sense.