Reviews for 4 Hours
Sdesimone chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
I saw a recommendation randomly for this story, I'm glad I read it! I love hearing the perspectives of the different merry men! Great job!
GlitchGirl23 chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
This will always be my favorite chapter, not because its over but because of how good humored it is.
butterflykissesac82 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
OMG! Thank you for writing this wonderful story. I loved the way you captured the Merry Men, having me fall in love with them a little more!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
Great story!
kristina chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
OMG! i love this storyline! i mean i dont love that stephs in trouble but love the POVs and how it highlights all of the MMs talents. Great job as usual FinanceBabe!

xoxo,
fellow babe in CA
the newest daughter chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
I loved this story. I am glad that Tank got his revenge. I'm glad all the guys are starting to see they are worth having love in their lives. I want the attention she got but only for a little while or in spurts of off and on. When she said she would be gone four hours the guys response did not supprise me at all. She is so lucky to be in the Rangeman family
the newest daughter chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Out of all the guys les really loves her as much if not more than Ranger
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow! I know this was written awhile ago but I just now read it. Usually I stick with the shorter lengths but decided this story sounded so interesting I would give it a try anyway. Once again, Wow. That was an awesome story. If you want to I can so see you having no problem doing this for a living in published books. There are many really good authors in fan fics and this is one of the best. I loved how each of the merry men played an important part of the whole here. All the different stories just flowed beautifully to make up the complete story. The level of suspense and tension was balanced just right so that you never got completely overwhelmed. The ending was perfect, both for Stephanie and Ranger. It was very nice that Ranger worked out for himself how important his relationship was without any needed prodding. And Stephanie gaining her independence back while still honoring the guys protective feelings was perfect.
babette7 chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Thank you! loved it!
babette7 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I love the Hector speaking English part. Nice touch. The creativity of writers always amazes me.
carrotmusic chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
Simply marvelous. I had to stay up and finish reading it. I might just have to send you something baked one day (as was discussed in one of the groups recently) as a small token of appreciation for your outstanding writing and wonderful imagination. Thanks for sharing and take care.
carrotmusic chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
That was just beautiful - very convincing. I felt like a fly on the wall that could read minds. And the plot twists around Ranger were just amazing. Thanks for sharing and take care.
carrotmusic chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Stunningly evocative and believable. Thanks for sharing and take care.
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Remarkable premise - I have never read anything like it, here on FF or out in the world. Looking forward to whatever is next. Thanks for sharing and take care.
Penny Maywood chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Great story so far. I love your attention to detail and I love how you have fleshed out the characters.