Reviews for What Shouldn't Be Forgotten
SummerRose1995 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
please update
BabyAssassin chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Since you have other stories out and updated, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your laptop issue is fixed. If you seriously have writer's block and/or have just completely lost interest in this particular fic just post another author's note up saying so. It's been a year since the last update and honestly, although this is a great fic, if you're not gonna update it don't let it just be another forgotten fic. I truly hope you find it in you to finish this story but if you can't, at least tell me instead of giving a promise that most likely won't be fulfilled. Sorry if this review sounds rude and offensive, I really don't mean to come across to you like that. However, all in all, I hope you update soon and that this isn't an abandoned story.
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
More please! XD
Jayne chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Love it but i would love for you to keep it going awesome so far
j-LO.lemon chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
continue it was kinda cool to put kagura as her zampakto *did i spell it rite oh well* i read a story that sesshomaru was her zampakto well please continue
Angel wolf11021 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
please work it out soon because it is a pretty good story. my advice is make the chapters longer and more action packed.
xXLunarRayneXx chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
sorry to hear about your computer
Ironyisitnot chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Its ok, xD... Take your time and update.

Cant wait for the next chapter! Great story!
xoulblade chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
I love your story so far, please (no hurry) update soon.
jasmine831 chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
FINALLY! Kagura is finally in a bleach crossover. mmm i was wondering if she could come out and talk to kagome like how the captions and lieutenits( sorry i spelled it wrong) zanpactuo were in human form.
Ukitakes luver chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Ooooo I hope this is a Ukitake/Kag paring
HimenoHoshi chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Actually aside from some of the fractured sentences i wouldn't have known that it was unedited until you said so. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter of this, I've read over the current three chapters a couple times and figured it was finally time to review [mostly in hopes to poke you and say "plllllllllllllllllease update" .]

While the "kagome becomes a shinigami" thing has been done [sadly a lot] i like your take on it. It's much less ooc of her the way you've done this. and i happen to like the idea of Sesshomaru warming up to her before she died. Kagome has a unique ability to soften and change people around her even when she doesn't mean to and i love the fact that you embraced that instead of turning her into some uber-badass.

Also... Kagura and Kanna becoming her blades. that's poetic since she saved them in life they now protect her in this new life. I think it was a beautiful command to release Kagura "Dance for the Gods" *nods* given that her attacks all have 'dance' in the name of them [i think o.O] it was very appropriate. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for Kanna.
Kaitlyn chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
This is such a great book please make chapter 4.
Lady of the Crescent Moon chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
I like that you kinda recap the end of the previous chapter. If you are someone like me who follows many stories, you don't have to spend time skimming the previous chapter ros catch your bearings before reading the new one.

I love a powerful Kags!

Ohhhhhhh! Kagura as her zanpakto, that is an interesting twist!

I look forward to reading more! ::leaves a plate of warm chocolate chip cookie brittle::
Lady of the Crescent Moon chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
The scene of sess's emotions coming out was heart-breaking...

Awwwwww a Kags and Juushiro story!

This is interesting. They will know who she is from the beginning compared to many other stories where she hides her identity for a while.

::leaved a plate of warm super easy chocolate triangles::