Reviews for What Shouldn't Be Forgotten
lara5170 chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
This was just getting interesting and I really wish there was more but it looks like it's already been a few years since it's been updated
lara5170 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
What happened to the jewel?
SummerRose1995 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
please update
BabyAssassin chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Since you have other stories out and updated, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your laptop issue is fixed. If you seriously have writer's block and/or have just completely lost interest in this particular fic just post another author's note up saying so. It's been a year since the last update and honestly, although this is a great fic, if you're not gonna update it don't let it just be another forgotten fic. I truly hope you find it in you to finish this story but if you can't, at least tell me instead of giving a promise that most likely won't be fulfilled. Sorry if this review sounds rude and offensive, I really don't mean to come across to you like that. However, all in all, I hope you update soon and that this isn't an abandoned story.
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
More please! XD
Jayne chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Love it but i would love for you to keep it going awesome so far
j-LO.lemon chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
continue it was kinda cool to put kagura as her zampakto *did i spell it rite oh well* i read a story that sesshomaru was her zampakto well please continue
Angel wolf11021 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
please work it out soon because it is a pretty good story. my advice is make the chapters longer and more action packed.
xXLunarRayneXx chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
sorry to hear about your computer
Ironyisitnot chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Its ok, xD... Take your time and update.

Cant wait for the next chapter! Great story!
xoulblade chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
I love your story so far, please (no hurry) update soon.
jasmine831 chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
FINALLY! Kagura is finally in a bleach crossover. mmm i was wondering if she could come out and talk to kagome like how the captions and lieutenits( sorry i spelled it wrong) zanpactuo were in human form.
Ukitakes luver chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Ooooo I hope this is a Ukitake/Kag paring
HimenoHoshi chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Actually aside from some of the fractured sentences i wouldn't have known that it was unedited until you said so. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter of this, I've read over the current three chapters a couple times and figured it was finally time to review [mostly in hopes to poke you and say "plllllllllllllllllease update" .]

While the "kagome becomes a shinigami" thing has been done [sadly a lot] i like your take on it. It's much less ooc of her the way you've done this. and i happen to like the idea of Sesshomaru warming up to her before she died. Kagome has a unique ability to soften and change people around her even when she doesn't mean to and i love the fact that you embraced that instead of turning her into some uber-badass.

Also... Kagura and Kanna becoming her blades. that's poetic since she saved them in life they now protect her in this new life. I think it was a beautiful command to release Kagura "Dance for the Gods" *nods* given that her attacks all have 'dance' in the name of them [i think o.O] it was very appropriate. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for Kanna.
Kaitlyn chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
This is such a great book please make chapter 4.