Reviews for Portrait
KL93 chapter 1 . 8/19
This is one of pieces that's tugs at your heat not in a bad way but in a longing way. I'd love to see more of them but it's perfect just the way it is.
Yuya chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
So cute. Loved how it was friendship especially
BangtanBoys chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Sweet and cute story I love Yukimura.
meijipucca chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This story was simple yet alluring. I like it a lot.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I've beginning to like Yukimura. I keep on stumbling over his good fics by sheer accident. -shakes head- why can't it be the same with Tezuka-buchou?
idiosyncrasies chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is really good. i love how you wrote it. It seems so bittersweet. XD
fyerigurl chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I read this a long time ago, but never got to review.

I love it. Wow. Your use of imagery is amazing, and the way you portray the two sides of Yukimura - the gentle, charming side and the unassailable captain side - gorgeous. Your metaphors are beautiful and I don't know everything just came together and WORKED.

I'm just blabbing. I love this.

I would have a slight different ending if I wrote it, since it seemed to break the flow, but whatever. I STILL LOVE IT.
Icicle Streams chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Beautiful. The pacing was great, and I loved the almost ethereal, distant second person. The ending was perhaps a little sappy, but whatever
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I enjoyed this. (: It made me feel a little melancholy, but that's all right. I love fics that take a good, long look at Yukimura, especially through the eyes of a somewhat-obscure OC.

Well done. _
iSayumix3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aww~ This is cute! w
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I loved this. This was really breathtaking, Tensai. The metaphors and the imagery just worked sooooo well. I could really visualise Yukimura from reading this. I love how you used the OC to show perspective on him, but yo used second perspective the whole time. Somehow, it made everything so easy to relate to.

If I have one criticism, it is that everything is a bit TOO fragmented and the the lines don't quite link together, particularly towards the ending. It is a small complaint that, and it could just be a stylistic thing.

This is definitely one of your better fics.
xxTemarixx chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I liked it Tensai! It was very interesting, and I'm a sucker for 2nd person. :)

I think someone looking at Yukimura from an outside perspective is very interesting, especially with the imagery. Good job!

A few little squicks but it still looks great. I do have to say: Yukimura collapsed in a train station, not in the hallway. I think that was the only point that didn't work with me.

But I loved the rest! Especially with the sunflower and stuff, that was really creative and unique. Thank you for such a great birthday gift Tensai! :D