Reviews for Tainted Soul
writerzero chapter 31 . 4/7/2014
Awesome way for an awesome story to end. Thanks for the great read.
writerzero chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
The fluff is so incredibly well written, that I don't even care that we've learned so little about how the girl lost her soul, or how she got it back.
fireworks1820 chapter 31 . 8/10/2013
Such an amazing story! I was a little confused at first when everything that was revolving around hell began, like her dream, I didn't get it till the later chapters. At first it didn't make sense, but after reading more of the story, I got it. I'm going to be sad because this story is all done, and I will enjoy looking out for some of your other fics in the future!
me chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
The way the relationship between Kimiko and Ichigo develops is really very funny and cute. I like the fact that the action seems to be getting more and more complex and I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. :)
AlgorythmicGalaxy chapter 31 . 7/4/2013
Awesome. This is the best Bleach fanfic I've ever read.
Shannyrox101 chapter 31 . 6/9/2013
I'm glad my inner bitch could be of use to you. I must say that this chapter was pleasing to me, I quite like Ichigo when he is embarrassed XD
Btw I had to pause at the part where Ichigo stepped out of the shower... it's just the mental picture was overwhelming O.O
Anyways great story I can't wait to read some more written by you :)
Shanny
Becky chapter 31 . 6/9/2013
i'm glad you gave this an offical finish (even though there could be a sequel) :) cheesiness is fine as long as it's not a constant thing in a story :D thanks for a good read!
Shadow knight1121 chapter 31 . 6/9/2013
Hey no problem good job hope to hear from you again.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/9/2013
MOOOORRREEEEE! please :D
Shadow knight1121 chapter 30 . 2/21/2013
Great chapter it was very funny and I don't blame you I'm a dorky editor myself. I just get the chapter out asap I love my reviewers and just want to make them happy. Anyways great job I hope you update soon.
Becky chapter 30 . 2/21/2013
YEESSSS! thank you so much! even with the stuff happening (whatever it may be) i sure as hell am grateful for the update :D great ending to the special :)

im no grammar nazi and i pretty much suck at spelling and stuff, but i will let you know that you wrote "Kialya" and "Kia-" instead of "Kimiko" in here (by accident probably) :) great chapter reguardless
Becky chapter 29 . 2/20/2013
it's been ages since an update :'( sorry if it's some genuine thing that's preventing an update, but if you are really gonna end this great story here then can you at least put up the second part of the beach special and then call it a day? :) for the fans! x
Regin chapter 29 . 11/7/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Dame-Yuki chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
wow this is cool! I love it so far already thanks :)
Kurisetina chapter 29 . 9/15/2012
i really like this story and I can't wait for more!