Reviews for Initiation Night
nicolespics chapter 19 . 5/11/2012
I'm so excited that you finished this story! It turned out great! Can't wait to read the next one! Thanks!
keyuqing chapter 19 . 4/30/2012
Ah...that's why you haven't updated for so long! You wanted to finish it completely! I love how you handled the story from several different points of view. It's very true that Luc will probably never do something like this again...Sam on the other hand... : ) Good story!
gaben chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Nice to have Abby's take and cleverly done within Tim's POV... LOL he knows Abby so well. Still can't wait to see Sams face... I could well imagine Tim trying hard not to laugh.
FanofGibbs68 chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Very funny with Sam and Tim. Sam will not be pleased when he sees the new paddle. LOL! Super story! I enjoyed reading it!
FanofGibbs68 chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
Poor Luc. The confrontation with Mom had to be done. It sounded so much like Abby too. Wonderful job!
FanofGibbs68 chapter 17 . 4/29/2012
Poor Tim. No good parent enjoys disciplining their child, but knows it must be done at times. Good job showing Tim's feelings.
FanofGibbs68 chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Wonderful thought process in all the questions Luc had before he was paddled. At least it is over for Luc! Wonderful as usual!
FanofGibbs68 chapter 15 . 4/29/2012
Good 'ole GG. He knew how to quietly and stoically help out by making the new paddle fit for a wayward teen. Super!
FanofGibbs68 chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
I loved the hug beforehand and the talk. It is wonderful that Luc owned up to his mistakes. I hope Luc can accept that they love him no matter what. Wonderful chapter!
FanofGibbs68 chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
I loved reading about Tim's inner thoughts and the process he goes through in how he will discipline his son. He is a wonderful parent to take the time to go through that process. Super!
IMSLES chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Hee hee, yeah leave it to Abby to explain it to Sam.

As always a sweet ending with everyone back on track.

FanofGibbs68 chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
So wonderful that Gibbs can be there for Luc! Super!
wandamarie chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
wow thanks keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
wow good work
Lajoci chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Loved Tim's thoughts about explaining Luc's "ma'm" to Abby and then his hug.

Tim is concerned about Sam, wanting to make sure he is ok and what does he get?... a typical brotherly response, made me LOL. The visual in Sam's room with the rocking chair was warm and comforting.

I'm with Tim I don't want to be there when Sam sees the new paddle GG made!

Great slice of the lives of Tim, Abby, Luc and Nic. One of my favorite story lines.