Reviews for A Misaimed Question
DigiKev chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
You're an amazing writer. This story was really interesting and I thought of the jealousy as the answer too. This gave me a lot to think about. I'm gonna ask my sis and my classmates on monday.
Alice chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
WOOW. I like Kouichi's answer. It is not mine ofcourse but it was funny to see someone so criminal and cute at the same time. No worries love ya!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That was very amusing, I loved it and awesome job

You should make another of them soon please
Firaga Productions chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Kouichi would answer that way. Only because he seems more like the type to think a bit outside the box. I answered like Kouji. :p good job! It make me laugh :)
Sir Frederik chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That was a neat story. I've never heard that riddle, and didn't get the answer right, but the answer is so obvious. :)

I really liked Kouji and Kouchi's interaction too.

You're an amazing author. Keep up the good work!
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh, a very interesting question indeed. Maybe I should pull that question randomly on my friends. 3 This is a very cute little story, A-chan.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Cute. I've never heard of that riddle before, but I didn't think of Kouichi's answer. I actually thougt the girl went crazy.
Cearta Day chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was sweet. It had some nice brotherly love, and it was a very interesting question. I remember one of my english teachers always gave us riddles like that, but they had a right answer.

I answered like Tommy lol It's nice to know I'm more innocent than I think I am.