Reviews for Off Book
minstorai chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Ah this was SO flawless, I love Jai's POV from beginning to end and everything in the middle, and damn it, why didn't this happen on the show! Your writing style makes me miss Jai so much
Jai fan chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Absolutely love this couple! Please write more about them...great story by the way-thanks for posting! :)
lotusblossom chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
You know I'm not really a Annie/Jai girl (Annie/Auggie, Annie/Eyal are my ships of choice) but damn if you don't make
the pairing both believable and Hot! I hope there'll be more in this series.
Mrs. Jai Wilcox chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was a really good job. I would really like to see more work from you. There are so few Jai/Annie stories. I totally ship them. I would love to see more M fictions like this. There are so many Auggie/Annie fictions and I hate them as anything other than friends. The only things I didn't like about this fiction was that it was a one night stand (I would love to see them as a long term couple that never ends) and that it wasn't longer (the longer the better, esp. with many long chapters). I love prompt ideas like: Jai gets the flu and Annie plays nurse, Annie gives Jai a backrub, Annie gets mad at Ben and goes to Jai, Jai is upset about his father, Jai is jealous, Annie teases Jai (like she teases him at the office and then resolves it at home), Annie goes with Jai to his family event, Annie comforts Jai, they go under cover as husband and wife, and so on. As you can see I love it when Jai gets the love he normally doesn't and is really babied. I also love when Annie stands up for him against everyone else. Just please don't kill Annie or Jai or make them OC. Thank you so much. Your fiction was great!
were-fan chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I LOVE Auggie, but I find Jai to be such an interesting character (and so damn cute!) so it's great to find a story from his point of view. I know that some might have a problem with pairing, but it works really well in this story and I could see something like this happening under just these sorts of circumstances.
The Creative Edge chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Great story! Please write more Jai stories.
838 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh Yeah! Then again always loved Jai's introspection.