Reviews for City Slickers
Ky03elk chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
But, I swear to God, Richard Castle, if you get me pregnant, I will kill you."
ending on a laugh. Tears in my eyes over all that they have been through! Well done!
Ky03elk chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
Oh Amanda is gonna cause all kinds of hell, ahhhhhh, loved all the teasing! Sworn to secrecy lol
Ky03elk chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
Awwww that was all kinds of adorable and whisper came back and i laughed my ass off at
His eyes flickered to the door, mental images of Jim Beckett coming towards him with a shotgun.
so good.
Ky03elk chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
Yeah, I know," she whispered back. "I love you too, you bastard."
at least this time the tears are happy ones, damn love this so much!
Ky03elk chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
It's about damn time."
i didn't cry, nope, not at all. Damn you. That is all. Sob.
Ky03elk chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
Because she is the most extraordinary person I have met in my life.

"Her. I choose her."
thank Fuvk! Because i was going to find a gun and pull it out and shoot him!
Ky03elk chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Between the big fat tears i was laughing so hard at Sarah
I'm a figment of your imagination, Mother. I use the kind of language that you use."
Ky03elk chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
She was out there somewhere and a storm was coming.
dude. Seriously hate you a little right now. Just a little ;-)
Ky03elk chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Castle. She should have kissed him back on the train platform. She should have asked him to stay. She should have been braver, less broken.
ughhhhhhh sob ughhhhhhh!
loving that the girls are with her though!
Ky03elk chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
Oh i love Kate so much and her talk to Gina left me all teary. But the end with Alexis and Laura left me in stitches! Lol!
Ky03elk chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
"Josh, hi."
ahhhhhhh seriously between Castle and his head up his ass and her not knowing that he does love her and ahhhhhh i am a mess.
Ky03elk chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
What if I made a mistake, Kate?"
you think? Fix it! Fix this horrible, horrible mistake and damn my heart was going with the girls and the attack!
Ky03elk chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
there was less chance she would shoot a socialite that way.
laughed so hard at that, got all choked up over Caskett talking, sob, it hurtsssssss!
Ky03elk chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Ohhhh he is a fool, sigh, marrying because he was lonely and Gina was there and sigh, and Kate making trouble for herself (although i cheered at her actions)
Ky03elk chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Ohhhhhh i kind of wanted to smack Gina and her little nose in the air, ugh, and loved the Cinderella line, Kate needs a fairy godmother!