Reviews for City Slickers
josiebell391 chapter 16 . 8/14
goodness this was outstanding I so loved this AU I couldn't put it down
spilleritz1 chapter 9 . 5/1
Goodness gracious... I have been holding myself back from commenting because it's an old story, but sheesh...this chapter left me shocked! I almost gasped out aloud. How am I supposed to stop reading and go to sleep! I don't want to put this story down...Nice!
tanyapotter chapter 1 . 4/8
Wonderful AU! Great story.
ksatan624 chapter 16 . 11/19/2015
Fic très originale ; je n'ai jamais lu quelque chose de ressemblant sur la vie de Kate et Rick ; quelle incroyable aventure ! j'ai beaucoup aimé
Guest chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Oh no, he got her pregnant didn't he?
I know this story is old, but this was my first time reading it, so I wanted to review. I really enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Yes! I knew Kate would end up at a meeting like that with Alexis, and thank goodness she was there to keep an eye out!

Oh Rick, yes, you did make a mistake. Gina is an evil bitch in any universe. Don't marry that ghoul!

Love this story. Must read more, but sadly, I must work to pay for things like the Internet and my phone bill so that I can continue to read this story. I'll be back at it after work...or maybe even on my break, who knows lol.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
I'm imagining that maybe Gina tricked Castle into this engagement somehow. Also, I can't wait to see if Kate and Alexis attend some kind of women's rights rally.
Also, I love Eustice already!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Oh come on! He's engaged to Gina already?! Double-you-tee-eff? Why you gotta do me like that? I can't wait to see some explanation as to how he managed to get engaged after being so thoroughly infatuated with Kate just a few months beforehand. And he's smart, he should have realized that his package and letter would take a long time to get to her with the winter weather and all that! Ugh! I am so mad at him (and you!) right now. Off to read the next chapter :-)
Ky03elk chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
But, I swear to God, Richard Castle, if you get me pregnant, I will kill you."
ending on a laugh. Tears in my eyes over all that they have been through! Well done!
Ky03elk chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
Oh Amanda is gonna cause all kinds of hell, ahhhhhh, loved all the teasing! Sworn to secrecy lol
Ky03elk chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
Awwww that was all kinds of adorable and whisper came back and i laughed my ass off at
His eyes flickered to the door, mental images of Jim Beckett coming towards him with a shotgun.
so good.
Ky03elk chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
Yeah, I know," she whispered back. "I love you too, you bastard."
at least this time the tears are happy ones, damn love this so much!
Ky03elk chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
It's about damn time."
i didn't cry, nope, not at all. Damn you. That is all. Sob.
Ky03elk chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
Because she is the most extraordinary person I have met in my life.

"Her. I choose her."
thank Fuvk! Because i was going to find a gun and pull it out and shoot him!
Ky03elk chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Between the big fat tears i was laughing so hard at Sarah
I'm a figment of your imagination, Mother. I use the kind of language that you use."