Reviews for City Slickers
ksatan624 chapter 16 . 11/19/2015
Fic très originale ; je n'ai jamais lu quelque chose de ressemblant sur la vie de Kate et Rick ; quelle incroyable aventure ! j'ai beaucoup aimé
Guest chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Oh no, he got her pregnant didn't he?
I know this story is old, but this was my first time reading it, so I wanted to review. I really enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Yes! I knew Kate would end up at a meeting like that with Alexis, and thank goodness she was there to keep an eye out!

Oh Rick, yes, you did make a mistake. Gina is an evil bitch in any universe. Don't marry that ghoul!

Love this story. Must read more, but sadly, I must work to pay for things like the Internet and my phone bill so that I can continue to read this story. I'll be back at it after work...or maybe even on my break, who knows lol.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
I'm imagining that maybe Gina tricked Castle into this engagement somehow. Also, I can't wait to see if Kate and Alexis attend some kind of women's rights rally.
Also, I love Eustice already!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Oh come on! He's engaged to Gina already?! Double-you-tee-eff? Why you gotta do me like that? I can't wait to see some explanation as to how he managed to get engaged after being so thoroughly infatuated with Kate just a few months beforehand. And he's smart, he should have realized that his package and letter would take a long time to get to her with the winter weather and all that! Ugh! I am so mad at him (and you!) right now. Off to read the next chapter :-)
Ky03elk chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
But, I swear to God, Richard Castle, if you get me pregnant, I will kill you."
ending on a laugh. Tears in my eyes over all that they have been through! Well done!
Ky03elk chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
Oh Amanda is gonna cause all kinds of hell, ahhhhhh, loved all the teasing! Sworn to secrecy lol
Ky03elk chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
Awwww that was all kinds of adorable and whisper came back and i laughed my ass off at
His eyes flickered to the door, mental images of Jim Beckett coming towards him with a shotgun.
so good.
Ky03elk chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
Yeah, I know," she whispered back. "I love you too, you bastard."
at least this time the tears are happy ones, damn love this so much!
Ky03elk chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
It's about damn time."
i didn't cry, nope, not at all. Damn you. That is all. Sob.
Ky03elk chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
Because she is the most extraordinary person I have met in my life.

"Her. I choose her."
thank Fuvk! Because i was going to find a gun and pull it out and shoot him!
Ky03elk chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Between the big fat tears i was laughing so hard at Sarah
I'm a figment of your imagination, Mother. I use the kind of language that you use."
Ky03elk chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
She was out there somewhere and a storm was coming.
dude. Seriously hate you a little right now. Just a little ;-)
Ky03elk chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Castle. She should have kissed him back on the train platform. She should have asked him to stay. She should have been braver, less broken.
ughhhhhhh sob ughhhhhhh!
loving that the girls are with her though!
Ky03elk chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
Oh i love Kate so much and her talk to Gina left me all teary. But the end with Alexis and Laura left me in stitches! Lol!