Reviews for Echo
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
And so the luck ran out and Morgana won, the battle but it looks like even her magic won't win her the war against Arthur's anger. Of course, maybe the knights weren't too late, as Merlin's magic doesn't seem to have left just yet. Thank you for posting!
Blackbird2000 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Ouch.

It's good, just...

Ouch
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
awwwww! /3
Ash9 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Wow. Seriously creepy Morgana! She enjoyed that way. too. much. Poor Merlin and Arthur. *sniff*
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
The ending was so sad! *sniff* Great story!
LadyRaylen chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Hmmm good story. I could see her doing that, particularly the little bit where she grabs his hair. Nice detail. I would love to have some of Merlin's POV, maybe a little bit before when he realized he had been poisoned until he couldn't see.
Mrs. Bonner chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Morgana enjoyed that WAY too much. I want to help Arthur track her down... That was horribly sad! Arthur was helpless the whole time - it was a nightmare!
DragonGem777 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow that was terribly amazing... EEEK That's so sad! BAD MORGANA! That was really good writing and good in characterness but still aweful... :( but still amazing...
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
D': So sad! But very, very good. You should write stuff like this more often. Morgana was portrayed excellently!
miskris95 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
OMG THAT WAS SOOOO SAD! that almost made me wanna cry :( aaaaaaawwwwwwwww bravo great job loved it!
Dawn that Shines chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Just so you know I love your stories. If it wasnt weird I would probably stalk you... (I guess Author Alert is close enough!) This story pulled on the strings of my icy little heart. Great work, AGAIN.
V chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
hillevi chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
So good!

really liked your story, and, as your Morgana does, I to think Merlin is a snake (sort of).
Arthur needs to be badass now chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I want to see Arthur get his revenge! please! Avenge Merlin! I want blood!
SmileyMiley chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
AWWWW, SO SAD! And I know it's a character death but it was still sad :(

Morgana's a bitch, Arthur is broken, and poor Merlin!

But great job :)