Reviews for Undercover
Sarah chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Absolutely loved it. these are my favourite stories where Jane pretends he doesn't love her then he realizes he does and I absolutely love jealous Jane. really enjoy reading your stories. fab. :)
Jane Doe51 chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Awww...they're finally together ! But this case, Jane didn't cracked it alone...Lisbon did a damn good job at solving it too, in my opinion ! Both of them are finally admitting what they want and giving in...finally ! Love the double meaning, the touching, the kissing !
Jane Doe51 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Love the teasing between Jane & Lisbon, a not so innocent teasing...now Jane should really consider giving in what he wants and kiss Lisbon...At least, they share those unwanted thoughts...can't wait to see them undercover again.
Jane Doe51 chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
More unwanted thoughts...more of them appreciating each other's body...and finally some touching ! Will Lisbon be able to forget about how it felt to have Jane's hands all over her body ?
Jane Doe51 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Love Jane worrying over Lisbon...and how she reacts to his touch...Obviously, they're not in a working mood right now and it feels damn right !
Jane Doe51 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Apparently they're both entertaining thoughts they shouldn't think...about Jane being hot, about Lisbon in a sexy swinsuit, spending weekends with her and touching his hair...love that !
Jane Doe51 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Hum...there's far worse way of starting the day than being woken up by Lisbon...lucky Jane !

'He ran his mind over different ways to spend more than 3-4 hours with her and smiled'
Hum...I can think of one thing they could do, too...and they don't even have to leave the hotel... ;-)
But a few hours on the beach, with Lisbon in a swimsuit, seems like a good option as a first step !
Can't wait to have them spending some quality time together !
Jane Doe51 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I love this jealous and appreciative Jane.

"I will go to bed now"
"I'm coming too"

Of course they would think they're going to the same bed...love the double entendre here, love how domestic it sounds...
Patresa chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
I had so much fun reading this genuinely speaking
op chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
very good write more please.
moonlight64 chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
I think I read it for the twenties time now and it's better every time :))
I love that story so much; every part of it.
It's so amazing... I can't stop reading it!
Really, really great job ;D
Ayame Yoshida chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Just resently I read a Mentalist ff that had a surfing scene in it.
lolly2222 chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Great story, hot ending! the overall move to them getting together was very believable!
vanrigsby chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
I loved this, I truly did! You portrsyed each of the characters extremely well, I couldn't stop reading!
McGiva chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
great job so far, my only comment is as someone as pale as Lisbon you forgot the need for Sunscreen ;) she would be burnt to a crisp after
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »