Reviews for Through Hell Or High Water
sappjody chapter 1 . 3/6
Hi I just read your story I really really love it I hope you do a other one soon
R chapter 25 . 2/19
Are you okay? It's been a verrrrry lonnnnng time! (R!)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 25 . 1/25
Oh I love the little side romances; and Neville and Blaise next? :) Here's hoping!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 24 . 1/25
All of those flashbacks were very haunting, poor Harry.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 19 . 1/25
Ok wasn't expecting Fawks to go to Neville but happy he did Neville is very deserving.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 18 . 1/25
Finally it seems we are going to learn just how much Hermione knew.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 12 . 1/24
Well at least it seems Hermione can be trusted.
i know that i haven't written a review for any of the chapters, but i really like your story and i noticed that it said it wasn't complete and i was wondering why? i think this is the first true story i l've liked with Draco and Harry together stories. though i wasn't rape, i was truly close to being so. i may not have what was done to Harry or anyone in general, but i know how it feels, to be scared and feel like Harry does. i still think about it to this day and i even told my self that i would never fall for types like him, if you get what i mean.

another thing, i like how you make the processes with Harry slow, i have read so many stories on how one second they are hurt like Harry is in your story and next completely fine. your story beings out that point that people don't and mostly certainly can't get over it for years, kinda like me.

i do hope that you see this and find the push to continue to write this story.
Biokiri chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
I'm sorry, I really am. I just couldn't get through it.
*****warning for constructive criticism, and maybe actual criticism depending how you read it but it isn't intended*****
Draco and Harry's relationship is actually dreadfully abusive.
There is a very fine line between Dom and Sub and abuse and some people tend to cross it without intending to.
When he (Draco) kept yelling at Harry (whether it was for comfort or not), in that mindset a victim would most like flinch away and curl up, making themselves as small as possible in the corner or wherever they were.
Also, I don't think that Harry should have been that quick to forgive Draco when he was being a prick. I understand that in this version there is a calming energy sent between the bond (at least that's what I picked up) that instinctually lets Harry know that *it's okay*.
However, I feel that 15-17 years of abuse would override this whilst he's being screamed at.
"Yes because I am a recent sexual/physical assault and abuse victim so let's go ahead and scream at me! But I'll forgive you as long as while you're reminding me of my abuser/s you hold me/touch me and talk to me!"
If you wanted to make it a bit more believable you could've made Harry more self-destructive and matured Draco a little bit (let's have Snape give him a tongue lashing).

Now to the relationship itself: some signs of verbal abuse are:
•yelling/shouting/screaming
•continuously arguing
•using loudthreatening tonelanguage to cause fear

All of which I picked up within this story. I feel that they both wouldn't have forgiven the Malfoy Sr.s so quickly, and forgiveness shouldn't have been given so eagerly.

In a Healthy Dom/Sub relationship, I don't feel the Dom would be as controlling as you made it out to be, though it can be- I'm not you and I don't know the purposes of this.

I have more to say but I don't know how much room I have on Mobile, if you wish to discuss this or lash me out (because I probably came off as rude) you can contact me and I'll gladly answer you

Blessings and Blessed Be,
-Kiri
Anime-King15 chapter 25 . 11/26/2014
please continue
Hope06 chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
Please write more I need to know more
Loveless150050 chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Aww love the fluff
Winkylovesdobby chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
Please update
Abbiegirl chapter 25 . 8/29/2014
Goodness! You can write one mean tear jerker... Nevertheless it's a good fic and I hope you'll continue soon
P.s: what's Hermione gonna do now?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/22/2014