Reviews for Mixed Tape
carebear309 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Oh poor E, being used by B for a good grade. I thought for a minute she kinda liked him. She's making herself sound awfully shallow and like a sheep that just follows the crowd.
k8ln713 chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
aww man... it was the same chapter :( well still love the story & lookin forward to more! :D
k8ln713 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
really good chapter! oh & thanks for the shout out! i write on FF too & have been posting this look who's talking inspired fic, so when i post the next one I'll totally pimp this story out cuz it is good ;) i said it before... its got something that makes it not like every twilight fanfic. & with it being drabble-y it'll leave readers wanting more. it does to me at least lol!

oh! edward is finally here! i wasn't expecting a slightly geeky edward tho. but he seems to like some of the same music & he's helpin her out so they'll get closer that way :)

ok im gonna look up that green jellö/jellÿ song. & beavis & butthead... may not have been my generation watchin that show since i was a baby when this story's takin place, but i def kno of the idiocy of it. i think i heard the show was comin back tho w/ new everythin of it. oh god! -.-

hmm... doodle worthy as a teenager... hearts pretzels (idk why!) boxes flowers, eyes for some reason (is that kinda creepy?), scribblin my name & practicin my signature... just a bunch of nonsense haha! :D & concert? first i just have to say that I've never been to a concert... EVER! it must be a crime that in my 19 years I've never been to a concert! but if i had to choose concerts i would have loved to go would be my chemical romance, 30 seconds to mars (they're closer to the edge video is so effin good & it really makes me want to go to one - my brother was sooooo lucky to go to one a month or 2 ago & he said it was amazin! so i hate him for it :[ ) & i guess lady gaga cuz i mean, who wouldn't want to view her craziness lol! but look up the closer to the edge video if you haven't seen it. & i hope you liked the black veil brides videos i linked :)

ok... gonna go read ch5 now!
radar1230 chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Bella and Alice are such stereotypical teens.

I'm looking forward to reading more. :D
lolafalana71 chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Oh how I love you and your ability to take me back to 'the good old days' of youth. I hate dating myself but I was more a child of the 80's. New punk and new wave. I was starting college in '90 but then again, isn't freshman year of college just like high school with no parents around? There are so many things in this chapter taking me back. Trying to find yourself while imitating others...damn, good times! The conversation with Bella and her mom about the eyeliner...practically verbatim. I even caught my sister doing the same thing with her oldest when she was 16 . I told her to put herself in our shoes when we were young and lighten up...she's just trying out her wings sis.

My hubby and I laugh a lot about the 80's and 90's. We liked the same music (except he never did the rock thing) and it really is fun to crank up the old tunes and dance and sing along...and totally embarrass the holy bejesus out of our kid! Hahahahaha!

As for hair colors...man, I loved to experiment! My mom has a hair salon and it was so easy to get my hands on the hair color. I think I was called Rainbow Bright at one point after dyeing my blond hair 4 different colors. Didn't help that I cut one side short while the other side stayed long. My mom was pretty cool to help me 'shape it up' so it didn't look like I cut it with a weed eater. Ha! But she still said it was not really good for business. I did, at one point, double her business by sending my punk friends to her to help them create a few cool cuts and colors. She even said it was the first time she could really let loose and get creative and if she screwed up...the kids usually thought it was intentional.

Great work as usual sweetness! I'm still with ya and can't wait to see who the crush of the day will be for Bella tomorrow. And of course, who will be that first love that she will inadvertently stack all other guys up against.

Hasta la vista baby.

Lo
carebear309 chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Aww, poor B trying to find herself. Looks like she needs to find a new boy to crush on...
k8ln713 chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
really likin this story. its cool that this story has a diff feel to others I've read & that its in a diff time era. alot of stories use the present & future but i haven't read many past time stories. i like learnin a bit more about the 90s tho & your experiences put into it :)

HA! i was born in '92 (prob a year or 2 before this takes place) so really all i can say about my very brief life in the 90s is really nothin. i usually have a very good memory, but can't recall much before i was 5, so in '97 is when i remember my past. so that's already the late 90s & not the grunge era really (i think). i think i was just in the middle of 2nd grade before the millennium came so all the 00s trends is what i took part in. :) but i can say i liked late 90s pop (spice girls, backstreet boys, nsync, Britney spears & christina Aguilera) at the time & listened to nothin else. now im more eclectic w/ music, likin a bunch of diff genres & artists & eras. i started listenin to classic rock alot beginnin of HS cuz that was what my dad & i listened to on the radio on the way to school so i picked up on it.

my teenage life is almost over... :( it wasn't much. it was just normal, nothin really that excitin. i never really took part in trends. i don't think im really fashion savvy. im all about comfort - jeans, tees, sneakers, sweatshirts. plus i went to catholic HS so it was uniforms 5 days a week! & on dress down days, that's what i did... dressed down. i was takin advantage of the day to wear a pair of jeans & my converse instead of ugly ass loafers & a uniform skirt. haha! tho i did roll it up a bit short like everyone else. but while alot of the girls wore nicer stuff, i chose not to. im not a real girly girl cuz as much as I'd like to be one, with my love of makeup & that i do like dresses but then i have to think about when & where im ever gonna wear it! so i don't normally look like a girly girl.

plus alot of the trends i don't care for.

my teenage life seemed a bit too short & w/o alot of experiences under my belt. hopefully when i turn 20 things will be a bit different & I'll start livin the great time that ppl call their 20s! haha!

so yeah sorry this was a bit long... i ramble! :D can't wait for the next chapter & also when will this woman's work be updated? i really miss that story! :)
radar1230 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I'm looking forward to reading more of this story. Nothing wrong with a little Nirvana. :D
carebear309 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Ah, no swooning over jasper for Bella?
lolafalana71 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
It's so wonderful to see the plot bunny giving you a little inspiration Jen! I can't wait to see where it takes us! Great start girl.

Lo
carebear309 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Cute :) looking forward to it.