Reviews for Penal Code
hahaha, loved this story so much! hilarious, totally awesome!
hahahaa, that last sentence was hilarious! :D
Tiggy318 chapter 12 . 4/11
OMG this story was hilarious! Loved it!
servantoftwilight669 chapter 12 . 1/7
Very funny, I loved it
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
This was, hands down, the funniest story I've ever read on Fanfic. Loved every chapter!
littlewoobie chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Thank you! LOL! I have not laughed so hard in years! This chapter was epic!
Loved it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
KimiD chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
There were little clues all the way thru the chapter that she was expecting a new Cullen but I loved how she exploded in the store and left Edward speechless. LOL With their luck it will be twins again *snicker* Too cute playing out the hooker scenario
KimiD chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
Isn't that like... calling the kettle black Sir Edward? Cuz you Know you would be doing the same to Bella
KimiD chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Whoa mike is a douche and Bella needs to tell on him to her dad cannot have him thinking that the commissioner is a pimp now can we! And Edward is the hero of the day! At least to Bella cuz he defended her honor, I think this constitutes sweeping her off her feet!
KimiD chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Well, that was quite a circus! All that with Charlie and then she just let's him leave silly Bella, what are you thinking! You two need to sit down and "talk" TO each other not AT each other... talk about your miscommunications... sheesh!
KimiD chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Hmmm, that was very telling Bella your "boyfriend"... Interesting
KimiD chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Hmmm tossing pudding is that anything like tossing your cookies? Cuz Bella sure nuff did. This is going to take a bit to straighten out...
KimiD chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
hahahahahahahahaha OH I could just SEE the look on both their faces when Alice introduced them to each other... I will be putting this story in my library! But will definitely continue to read online so I get to comment... *evil grin*
KimiD chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Why would she lie they are still miscommunicating! O.M.G. could they be Any denser? LOL
Each one miscontruing what the other was talking about. He, talking about the $50 and She, thinking he is talking about the embezzlement... Too Stinkin' Funny!
KimiD chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
LOL she still has not figured it out... with the way she was dressed and the way he approached her, and she kept saying crap like she was such a whore and all... too funny! They are both running to Alice to help them *snicker* roflmao Sahweeet!