Reviews for Atonement
Guest chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Catherine would have never said that her marriage was invalid she would have maybe gotten a devorsie that way Mary whould still be a princess
QOP chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
hahahaha, that was so unexpected and BRILLIANT! Take that Henry!
LadyPalma chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
This story is wonderful, really! I Liked very much charles/catherine and I Also loved elizabeth/thomas , gregory/Anna (this one in particular) and mary/Philip parts ... And then the encounters with God For the dead characters Was amazing! :)
Jnstar86 chapter 24 . 7/14/2012
you should be getting more reviews than just poetess and vadersmistress.
Failed to De-anon chapter 24 . 7/4/2012
Everyone got their happy ending in a way. Brilliant, nicely done.
BriyerRose chapter 24 . 7/4/2012
This was a wonderful story that I very much enjoyed reading! :-)
Vader'sMistress chapter 24 . 7/3/2012
It is a beautiful ending, it has been a great ride, I am glad Lottie got her happy ending at last :) and KOA reunited with Charles in heaven :)
Elfsquire90 chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
good story thus far, just one issue, Charles Brandon married Henry's sister Mary Tudor not Margret, Margret was his sister who married the king of Scotland.
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 23 . 6/26/2012
Aww. I llve zgeorge and Jane Parker getting their happy ending in this life.
TheCuteVamp chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
It sounds like a good story but you can only have 4 children at once naturally and even that's unlikely.
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
It is a just punishment, Ironic and just. Is this going to span into the next generation? :) Is Katherine still alive?

Update soon!
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 21 . 6/6/2012
The endings of Charles and Henry were sad, sad for Henry because of all the resentment he left behind like Gregory, I am glad AOC spend time with him instead of going and are happy together with two children, and Charles' death was sad. You depicted it very well.
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 20 . 6/1/2012
Gregory is a better man than her previous husband, he loves AOC for who she is, the last scene really summed that up, AOC is going to be happier with him. Poor Edward he is not made for that horrific stuff, Arthur seems to be hungry for that and adventure.

update soon.

VLXP
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 19 . 5/24/2012
I am slightly a bit worried Arthur showed too much excitement, hope its a one time thing, in contrast Edward seems to have inherited more of his mother's empathy, I love the relatinship you built around Gregory and AOC, poor Cromwell really gruesome death.

update soon!
Failed to De-anon chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
Such a sad chapter. I really feel for the Cromwell's and Anne. I know children grew up more quickly in that era, but, I wonder what Charles was thinking taking children to a beheading. Update soon.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »