Reviews for Bare Naked, Bone Deep
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
i just sat here and stared at the this screen for atleast one minute before i could think of what to type because my initial reaction is way too commercial for this story. an oh my gosh or hfs or godblessamerica just wont do. im blown away... this is so amazing- SO amazing. and SO much different than I thought it would be from the teaser. WOW, I didnt doubt for one second that I would love this but honestly, im just so excited for this story now, after getting the entire first chapter. its going to be major.

FUCKING MAJOR.

i love you. that is all.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Damn I definitely couldn't do that! Seriously great job! I am looking forward to more! Update soon! Xoxoxoxoxo
maxandmo chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Looking forward to reading more!
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow! I literally don't know what else to say to that chapter! So, so good! I'm insanely excited for this story.
djsmommie chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
well we do have free refills but can't say much for the stallions :-)

Strawberry is lovely, my step sister lives there

Can't wait for more
Equivamp chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
"Arizona is the land of free refills and boys that fuck like stallions."

Never hurts to start a story with an attention stealer like that...But as someone who knows horses? I'm not sure "boys that are hung like stallions" is much better than the "alternative", lol.

Rofl, write an essay.

Bella's a model? hmm... thats different. And Edwards auditing?

I look forward to seeing where this goes...
NanStew chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow, great beginning and Alice is a dog? what?

Very different.
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Ooh you've got my vote! I'm definitely sticking around. I can't wait to find out more about Edward. :) keep up the great work & thanks! :D
secretgeek17 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Dearest BDC, Rubbish was the first story of yours that I read followed closely by TiaL. Two very different stories with very different tones. I feel like we are going to get a little bit of the humor that I missed in TiaL along with a little angst. I am really looking forward to BNBD.

Now, I have gone back to other chapters in my favorite stories to relive a romantic moment, an awkward first kiss and of course usty lemons. Your stories are the only ones that I have stopped to reread a sentence just because it was so pretty. My imagination runs wild with your words and the imagery you have conjured. I wish I was even a quarter as talented with words as you are just so I could really explain how much I love your writing. And I can't think of better analogy than the YoYo ride to show how your writing makes me feel. Even though I used it while reviewing a TiaL chapter, it rings true here as well. The soft ups and down with a breeze in your face. It's my favorite ride... I've got my tickets and I am back on line to go for another ride for when you decide to grace my inbox with another BNBD chapter.

Much love to you and happy new year!

MegKD
shaz308 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Looks like an interesting story, looking forward to reading more soon, thanks.
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I swear I would read anything you write! I'm already pulled in and can't wait for more!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh my. Bella is certainly opening up to a different world. I can't wait to see what happens.
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Just curious... have you lived in Arizona? I've only visited a few times, but you did a great job making me feel like I've spent a lifetime there.

Another great story ahead! Can't wait!
majose chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Well, it should not be too difficult to be less angry than TAL, but what do I know? This, however, sounds very intriguing.

Happy new year to you too!
rydenxdirtay chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
LOL *wipes away fake tear* Do you know how proud I am that you knew when it became a state. Yay research! LOL

Loving this so far. I wonder what happened in the garage with all the guys. I'm guessing she was going full frontal there as well. :) I am excited to take another journey with you, BDC. You're writing is spectacular. Love you mucho.

Ry