Reviews for Bare Naked, Bone Deep
Seagull83 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I love it. So, Bella likes to get naked. I'm guessing Jake's in love with her, she got naked in front of Paul, Jake beat the shit out of him, Charlie found out and thought she was leaving to be a stripper. Or I'm completely wrong. Regardless, this is excellent so far and looking forward to reading more.
crookedsmile101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
My Queen,

It's amazing to have your words back. Remembering the way you are using them as a camera. Zooming in and out. Making me fall in love with your visuals all over again. It's a very informative and intriguing first chapter. I cannot wait to have more.

My favorite moment of the chapter is;

The man's attention is elsewhere, though. He is concentrating on where the two of them are connected. I follow his gaze to their joined hands, feeling a strange sense of disappointment that I push aside. The man has large hands that totally swallow up the girl's. They're neat and strong hands, clean and sure. He has nice hands. I like his hands. I don't remember liking anyone's hands before.

After a moment those hands struggle to break free of the girl's grasp and it's like a spell is broken. Everyone in the room shifts uneasily like we've all just realized that everyone in the studio had been staring at hands. Weird.

Zoom in. Zoom out. Kim LOVES!
Mrs. Monnock chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh WOW! BDC! That was amazing. I can not wait to read more. It is beautiful. FREAKING HANDS MAN! Just overjoyed to be reading your work again.
sarabara081 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Ohhh, new story! Very excited for this one! :)
Saydonee chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
fresh and interesting, so far so good:)
FictionFreak95 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
DUDE.

*giggling*

I'm dying. I love this sfm already. You do this to me. And when I think about the first thing I read of yours... and now this ... the journey? You just get better and better.

Bella Swan – artist.

Bella Swan – model.

Bella Swan – just needs a few extra dollars.

Bella Swan – fulfilled.

*DED*

And that intro... God I love you.

Cannot freaking wait to take this ride with you. I've missed your words. Although, not THAT much because we played, and you did those outtakes and one shots and they were like little appetizers... but a new story... YES!

THANK YOU for writing lovely lady.

You rock.

XOXOXOXO
obsmama chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Fantastic start shes so different from anything else of yours I've read I love when an author has such talent they can really give you that experience of a whole new world. You do this here I've never read such fantastic descriptions of AZ.

I really am excited for this one and to learn more about what drives her bones and him so mysterious and kinda bizarre I love when Edward is odd. Big hugs to my macaroon.

xoxoxox

Your,

Nutbunny
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Very interesting start so far. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it :)
arfalcon chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
It's so great to have you back, posting another story. Love it so far. Kudos for having a different plan than you did (or found) with TiaL, and for writing in such a different voice. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Nonita chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Great start..Can't wait to see where this goes.
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Good bones here in this story! I am really liking this Bella! I can not wait to read some more!
cejsmom chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
OH WOW! an exhibitionist. How far did she go? How far will she go? Can't wait! You made my day with posting this!
Unimaginative Olena chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I wanna be the first to review! I'll read it and tell you what I thought on FB, k? ;)

Olena