Reviews for Bare Naked, Bone Deep
Microscop chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
After reading " there is a light", i'm totally excited, you're writing a new story. After just 2 chapters i'm already hooked and a little sad, there hasn't been an update in quite some time.

I hope , RL / new job is kind to you.

Hanging in there but longing for an update.

DMBSJB18 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Love this. Soo different. Can't wait to really meet edward. Update soon!
fallingsnow87 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Awesome story..Found you on TLS! Heading over now to read There Is A Light! And keep that box of tissues right next to my computer! Later sweetness xo
dougsgirl chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Another great chapter. I can't believe that you have never eaten Cocoa Pebbles. You will never stop once you start. (Yes I am a grown up but some things you don't grow out of.) Can't wait to read more!
dougsgirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Very interesting. You have a nice ability to describe things. Glad I found you.
LiRock chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far. I especially like the fact that she's from Arizona. I used to live in Prescott, Az and Chino Vally which are west of Strawberry. I also had a foster daughter from Cibeque, the Apache reservation which is east of there. It brings back a lot of memories.

Have you ever lived in Arizona? Definitely big sky country.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
fannygilmore chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I believe you will. You've got all these lovely words in there that must find a way out.

Thanks so much for this vey interesting story.
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Well, you've definitely drawn me in with this first chapter. Your descriptic writing is excellent. Arizona and Edward are both winners.

sidedishofsimile chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I can't wait to see where you take this story. I love all of your work!
ladyfuckinggaga chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I find it a crime against humanity that you have never had cocoa pebbles...lovin the story though
roxnroll chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Loving the little bit of insight in Bella's past. OMG! She got busted feeling herself up by Rose? Priceless. Can't wait to read the next one.

wreckedangelus chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Really loving this.
Edmazing chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Omg. I was so confused for half of the chapter, but I love the way you write so much I didn't really mind. lol

I'm loving the feel of this Bella, even if I'm further away from figuring her out than she is from figuring out Em. lol

She's young, less experienced, but still bright... self taught. A life learner, observing and internalizing.

And maybe almost "studying" herself in front of Rose! Oh no! lol

Take your time figuring out your pace and best of luck and happy thoughts about the new job. I hope everything is going ok. Err, good? Great? Yeah, hope everything is going great. :)
baseballshoppingmomma chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
How embarrassing for Bella!
stoker fangirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Really like the way you've set up the narrative, with B addressing us directly and commenting on her decisions as a storyteller: v different from other fics. Looking forward to following along. thanks fir writing.
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »