Reviews for Bare Naked, Bone Deep
Parker137 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I was caught up in your description of the open land and blue sky of Arizona, already loving the story, and thinking I might cry just hearing Bella promise to come back. Then she poses nude in art class. I love the shift. I can't wait to read more. Thank you so much.
bonz245 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
This looks really good..good chapter..thanks.
weedstert chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Ok, so this story fascinates me. I'm loving the journal style narrative...and I also like a story that involves characters that are trying to find their way...that are who they are because of previous experiences...like the loss of their mom. I can't wait to read more...unforgettable story... already :)
weedstert chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
What an interesting story...I feel like I need to visit Arizona now...sounds nice. I am looking forward to reading on...my heart was in my mouth when she dropped that robe :)
shonla chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Great chapter.
shonla chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Can't wait to see what happens.
VickieRo chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I love how the small amount of angst in this story is off set with the humor of Bella's inner monolouge and not-so-good-luck! It's quite different than the abundance of suspense and angst that was in TiaL. Only 2 chapters in and I cannot wait for you to update again!
TwiloveSue chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
I absolutely LOVE Bella! Her inner monologue is hilarious and she's extremely likeable. I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to model nude, but her story intrigues me a lot and I can't wait to hear more. Too funny that Rose walked in on her. Emmett is fabulous too!
Cherie Posas chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Not brave enough for nude modeling, never been to Princeton, but cocoa pebbles...oooh man! Lol. Can't wait for the updates! :)
Erroneous78 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Oh M, you've done it again! Two chapters in and I already feel like an addict in the early stages of withdrawl!

Eeeep! Rose walking in at THE wrong time ;-)

There's such a sadness to her story, her mum dying, her dad never accepting/facing it and a brother who couldnt stay to help her through it. This darkness you mention makes my heart hurt :(

And coughing, handsy Edward...is he as drawn to her as she is to him? Ahhhh its at moments like that when I need more!

Love it lady! Looking forward to the next update - hope the tricycle had a great weekend! Must've been amazing to catch up with 'your crew' for realz!
Babette12 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I had a friend in college earning her BFA who did attend nude drawing classes, and even convinced a guy we were friends with to pose for them (he insisted on wearing underwear, something that made us giggle).

Seems like Emmett covers up his pain by being overly happy. I'm thinking that he really would rather forget everything that happened, and hold onto it at the same time.

Poor Rose! No wonder she's unhappy. Emmett wasn't forthcoming with much information. And now she's seen her boyfriend's sister in a very compromising position without any understanding of the reason she was doing what she was. Poor girl has no privacy.

Seems Bella doesn't either, though, living in the living room.

Thanks for the update!
jillybean19 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Your writing is amazing and I love how intense and quirky Bella is!

I am hooked and can't wait to see where you take us with this one
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Great chapter. I wonder if Edward had noticed her too or she is just a model to him. I suppose rose walking in is turnabout for when she first met bella. Xx
chicalicious chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
It was intense being inside Bella's thoughts while she was posing. It made me think of what I would be thinking of in the same situation. I liked that she was so deep in thought that she missed her cue, probably not good but I liked it. Lastly, you've never eaten Cocoa Pebbles? Wha? So wrong chickie! ;-) Lovely chapter!

~C
JenDoesGym chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
I loved TiAL so I'm excited for this new story. I don't mind some angst. I sorta thrive on it. Either a story has gotta be a comedy or a drama for me. I wonder where story ideas like this come from. Especially if you've never experienced the things you write about. I'm intrigued...can't wait for more!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »