Reviews for Assisted Living
Brighid45 chapter 51 . 2/23/2012
I look forward to the additional chapter, and know you will do this excellent story justice. :)
ZoeLuv80 chapter 50 . 2/22/2012
Huh? That was my first response to reading these last 2 chapters. I was really into this story, but the ending has killed it for me. There seems to be a lot of missing scences, and I'm tottaly lost. Instead of having an ending that wrapped everything up, I feel this ending leaves more questions.
Brighid45 chapter 50 . 2/22/2012
I would be less than honest if I didn't say that this ending feels very abrupt. I'm disappointed that we didn't get to see House and Roz meet at least once more after his recovery. Still, the ending is IC for them both-distant but both caring about each other.

Good story. I enjoyed this. Thanks for posting it. :)
Brighid45 chapter 48 . 2/22/2012
Wow! Poor House! Beat up not only by Roz, but now the killer's coming after him!

Hope the next chapter gets posted quickly . . . this is the best cliffhanger yet. Don't keep us in suspense too long please! :)
limptulip chapter 48 . 2/21/2012
Roz wapped him good! No doubt she sol feel sorry for it. House is in a bad place, hopefully he can purge the vic. And get some help before either the apt burns down or the morphine gets him.
Brighid45 chapter 46 . 2/18/2012
Aaaaack! Another cliffhanger and now I'm all caught up!

Okay, I won't whine too much since I know you just posted this chapter, but . . . *big sad puppy dog eyes* More, pleasepleasepleaseplease? This is getting intense and I don't wanna wait!

Yeah, I know, readers are insatiable. LOL! Looking forward to more when time and the muse allow ;)
Brighid45 chapter 45 . 2/18/2012
He did a good job with her. He was honest, he did his best to soften the truth without keeping her from what she needed to know. Here's hoping eventually Roz will understand that. Watching House walk away at the end though, that was hard to read. Well written.
Brighid45 chapter 44 . 2/18/2012
Yeah, it's revenge . . . and now you've just made yourself a target, House. Though knowing you, while you went there on impulse, some part of you is planning something else.

Scared for Roz, scared for House. You're too good as a writer. :)
Brighid45 chapter 43 . 2/18/2012
Drat it, you cliffhanger junkie! LOL

This is a terrible place for House to be-where Stacy was when she authorized the removal of necrotic tissue to save House's life. He's seeing the situation from both sides at long last. Here's hoping he can handle it.
Brighid45 chapter 42 . 2/18/2012
Aw man.

The STD diagnosis is one thing, but the rejection of the muscle implant . . . that's going to strike both Roz and House hard, really hard.

Powerful chapter.
Brighid45 chapter 41 . 2/18/2012
Haha, manly shriek! I almost fell out of my chair at that one. Good girl Natasha! :)

The rest however . . . so House's subconscious was right-there's something going on that negates his original diagnosis.

Once again you've got us hanging from the cliff. Headed to chapter 42 to find out what happens next!
Brighid45 chapter 40 . 2/18/2012
Awkward!House is absolutely adorable. We never get to see enough of that side of him, IMO anyway, and here he is turning red and everything. And he even let Roz cry on him. Lucky, lucky woman-though I'm sure she wouldn't think of it that way :) Great chapter.
Brighid45 chapter 39 . 2/18/2012
Epiphany, YAY! And it's a pip too! Well done House, and well done to you as writer, timing this perfectly. You have also kept your Cliffhanger crown-can't wait to see how this plays out!
Brighid45 chapter 38 . 2/18/2012
I hope Roz is ready for whatever House has in mind . . . he can be ruthless when he believes it's necessary, which is most of the time, and both of them are still way too fragile for heavy-handed tactics.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Brighid45 chapter 37 . 2/18/2012
Hmm, this should be an interesting situation, having House and Roz work together while everyone keeps a wary eye on them. Sort of like having a crate of unstable dynamite in the middle of the room . . . Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.