Reviews for Building Blocks
viximarie chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was great! The friendship you created between these three is just terrific. Groose is seriously the best ever; you just got to love him! Awesome story!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I nearly peed my pants when Groose started singing xD Perfect timing, bud. LMAO!
anewspringwillcome chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This had the perfect balance of seriousness and comedy.

The part where Groose remembered he needed more hair gel was brilliant and his singing was priceless.

I wonder where Groose gets his hair gel... I'd like to see Link with a Groose do...
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
After reading this and Groosefather I'd love to see you write more in this universe. I just love how you have the characters interact.
Rainmy chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was great...i Don't think i can say more
Leina16 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Haha this was great! You've really got the characters down. The banter between them was so funny, but the switches to serious conversation flowed very well and made sense too. I love your humor, and I love the way you portrayed the characters! Loved it! :)
cortisoll chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was great! I really like your characterization of Zelda in this-it makes a lot of sense that she would be so affected by her past life as Hylia, and I love how this goes into detail about it. I also love the trio's relationship here, and how Groose becomes someone very important to both Zelda and Link. All in all, very well written. I only picked up one error: "Zelda opens her mouth to respond but whatever she is going to say when Link bursts into the scene, carrying wood and the yellow fruits found in Faron Woods and looking thoroughly exhausted." I think you missed something in your sentence there. Overall, great work, and I really enjoyed how sweet and understanding Link is about the whole situation. :)

PS - "grooselings" is hilarious!