Reviews for Still A Child
Jay chapter 5 . 7/18
I really hope you update this.
Heartfelt Sighs chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
I. NEED. MORE!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Are you going to finish this?
jalannas chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Hi. I was wondering if you are still writing this or if you are finished on here?
hatakekaulitz chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
no please don't slap draco, pleaseeee 3
hatakekaulitz chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
i feel sorry for draco, because i'm such a drarry fan and, idk i feel like harry is treating draco very badly for his efforts.
poor draco 3
YellowJacket69 chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Galadriell,

How's it going?
patricia.pc chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Hope you someday finish it! It's a great story, it should have an ending! :D So I wish you lots of time, patience and inspiration for this story !
Garnet-Princess chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Sorry, I mean garnet-princess
Garnet-Princess chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I love this fic... It's just awesome :) I know you haven't updated anything for a year... I've read all your stories, and I feel bad for not reviewing :P but I would just like to let you know that you were the one who got me into Drarry, and I would love it if you could continue writing or at less finish this fic.
Btw, can I make a pod fic for the lighthouse keeper as well as sex gods? I'm not logged in right now, but could you please email me at garnet-princess if that's alright for you?
SpicyKittins chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
O...I like this! I hope you continue :D
biblioholic chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Interesting version of Harry you have here and what a complex back story ( I do wonder how he became employed there in the first place).

Will there be a Tom Riddle involved? Will Draco get what he wants or will Harry? Or will they find that there is a fine line between love and hate.

Rate 8.2/10
Evi15 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Lucius is a TOTAL douche...but gah you have me conflicted...
NoirxAnge chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Oh, this is very well-written! I'd love to see how you progress with this storyline.
Rufescent chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I like it so far! Draco is so innocent compared to his Slytherin side; he's funny and has a great attitude. I look forward to when Draco and Harry fall madly in love. Or, well, at least see their shaky friendship evolve with time.

Good luck, and I hope you update soon!