Reviews for Still A Child
Fraulein Kreuz chapter 5 . 1/5
Please update, this is such a good story to let hang in your closet... Can't really help that this unfinished chapter makes me imagine future events, like:
1. A big face-off between Draco and Lucius, maybe a little blast of Narcissa :P
2. Harry fed-up with being caught in between, walks away and rebuilds himself into a stronger -wiser and wealthier person (maybe he found out about his rightful inheritance from the Potters, after Sirius having found him then maybe a LuciusXSirius love blooms somewhere then XD)
3. Most important is DRARRY HAPPY ENDING _ and lots of smexy lemons _~ 3

Your humble fans still awaits your return :)
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 5 . 2/10/2016
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS T_T ?
Sepulvedlore chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
YOU SWORE IN THE SUMMARY YOU WOULD FINISH THIS ONEEEEEE OAO I WAS LIED AT
Jay chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
I really hope you update this.
Heartfelt Sighs chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
I. NEED. MORE!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Are you going to finish this?
jalannas chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Hi. I was wondering if you are still writing this or if you are finished on here?
hatakekaulitz chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
no please don't slap draco, pleaseeee 3
hatakekaulitz chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
i feel sorry for draco, because i'm such a drarry fan and, idk i feel like harry is treating draco very badly for his efforts.
poor draco 3
YellowJacket69 chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Galadriell,

How's it going?
patricia.pc chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Hope you someday finish it! It's a great story, it should have an ending! :D So I wish you lots of time, patience and inspiration for this story !
Garnet-Princess chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Sorry, I mean garnet-princess
Garnet-Princess chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I love this fic... It's just awesome :) I know you haven't updated anything for a year... I've read all your stories, and I feel bad for not reviewing :P but I would just like to let you know that you were the one who got me into Drarry, and I would love it if you could continue writing or at less finish this fic.
Btw, can I make a pod fic for the lighthouse keeper as well as sex gods? I'm not logged in right now, but could you please email me at garnet-princess if that's alright for you?
SpicyKittins chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
O...I like this! I hope you continue :D
biblioholic chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Interesting version of Harry you have here and what a complex back story ( I do wonder how he became employed there in the first place).

Will there be a Tom Riddle involved? Will Draco get what he wants or will Harry? Or will they find that there is a fine line between love and hate.

Rate 8.2/10