Reviews for i believe in you and me
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
It was nice and touching
Show-Out chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Pretty good.
Chocolate143 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Aww
PineappleBuddy19 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I swear to God, one day you will be an author. An extreemly famous one at that! You have to keep writing new stories on fanfiction! You are one of the very few writers who have continuosly written great pieces, and if you everr stop writting, I will sue you for emotional distress. You have been warned.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh man...this was so sad, and so nicely written. It just felt so *real*, and I think anyone that has lost a loved one can relate to this. Amazing job.
xmercurial chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is beautiful. I think that Andre has a very special relationship with his grandmother and you portrayed it spectacularly. I actually shed a tear or two. Wonderfully portrayed. Bravo! :)
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
i liked it

It was amazingly well written. I loved your spin on Andre's independence and the complexities of life that the show keeps forgetting.

Also, Candre is one of the sweetest things ever, right? Almost as cute as JadexBeck...I refuse to say "Bade." It sounds weird :D

kat xx
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is extremely excellent. It has such a meaning and the romance is really vague and perfect. It wasn't about the way Cat and André felt for one another as much as it was the fact that they came together in a time they needed each other. Those love stories are always the ones that stay the strongest. That's what the characters deserve in your depiction. They seemed more mature and graceful and sorrow does that. You paint such a lovely picture of such a sad, natural, real thing. That's why I knew it would be amazing before I even clicked on the link.

You have such a beautiful, poetic blurred sense of writing. It's incredible, I'm telling you. I have to even break out my thesaurus to explain it to you. I think if one day, I am as good of a writer as you, I will be completely and utterly thrilled with myself.

Luhv yew 4evah, Emma~

- Lara

P.S. Trying to be mature is extremely tough. Did I give a review as astounding as yours?
NeverQuiteFinished chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This was a wonderful story. Your writing stile is great and the in depth look you gave into Andre's character was sad yet odly fitting. Instant favorite.
OhTheOdds chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was beautiful and so sad. I love the Candre added in to it :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Good Story
JadeBeckOTP chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Besides from the fact that you added candre into tis I have to say I really loved it. You always make the reader feel like they're in the story and feel what the character is feeling, and put them int the mind of character so the reader can actually be the character and understand them completely. Your an amazing writer with an impeccable talent really.

And this is so beautiful on it's own and the fact that you added candre (me being the candre shipper that I am) makes it that to me.
amberpire chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
While I wish the story would have been a little longer, I still think this was very sweet. I don't know why writing Andre, in my experience, is so difficult, but you do it flawlessly. I like this a lot - and you might have turned me into a Candre shipper! Congrats! :P
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is just... so wonderful.

I love how it was angsty with an undertone of hope, the hope that Cat gives him, and I love how Cat was there for him. I'm not the biggest Candre shipper but this has made me ship Candre all the more. I love your characters; they're so three-dimensional and wonderful and just. Yeah.

You could've gone a little more in-depth, shown a little more of Andre's pain over losing his grandmother, but otherwise I really have no criticism. Keep writing please; I can't wait to see what you come up with!

And for the record, the last part was my favorite. The last line was flawless.
sing me a rainbow chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow. Beautiful, just beautiful. :)