Reviews for Harry Potter Witch
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 6/16
Andie should know that Harry can go to a muggle surgeon and be turned back into a man
Noble Korhedron chapter 6 . 5/21
V. interesting; I almost pity the idiots who kidnapped Teddy; it seems Dark Lords and stupidity go hand in hand...
It was cute, really enjoyed reading it :)
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
...BOO-YAH! Take that... great speech ; ) Marriage law fics are exasperating... too many.
Cristin Gryphon chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Very nice, it was a pleasure to read.

Harry was very believably Harry, which I find is the main problem tat happens with female Harry stories. So often I see Harry become female and instantly become a submissive totally ooc personality normally paired with someone like Malfoy or Ron, if anything you took that idea and laughed it off with the ministry scene. Your Harry while still feminine also has distinctly Harry aspects as well.

Thank you for writing and sharing this, I'm not going to hope for a sequel or a response as you do not seem o have been active on the site for a couple years but feel free to surprise me. :)
flagirl91 chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
I see you have plans for a sequel and I am excited, I need to know what happens with Ike and Harry, oh and with Teddy!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
What a sweet romance!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Damn, that was a long chapter. Crazy premise, but well executed.
vcdechagn chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Wonderful chapter. I seriously wanted to see Harry go dark, though :). Would make a good "AU" of this story.
ArgentRoseSableWolf chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
So, anyone who doesn't accept your premise that the gender-change suddenly reversed Harry's orientation is a homophobe or bigot? I think that says more about your narrow-mindness than your readers.
beulah2013 chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
It bugs me that for all their 'being without magic doesn't make you less' they clearly view him as such. The fact that Percy, Fleur and/or the Weasleys are still prejudiced too also bothers me.

BUT everything else was magnificent! I loved it! Wish there were more fics like this one!
Lady Nyshah chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Can't wait for more
72- CurlyLocks -72 chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
So, are you still thinking of writing a sequel? Cause if you are that would be amazing :-)
Imperial Raven chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Still don't like fem Harry, really.
snow fox2000 chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
i loved it please right a sequil