Reviews for variations
u r awesome chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This story was magnificent. The details were fantastic, and I could picture everything. It was a very well written story. I really liked the way you characterized Nina and Lily. The ending was also very satisfying. Great job! I really enjoyed reading your story. It was beautiful and captivating. Keep up the wonderful writing.

u r awesome
rddrgn chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Wow, absolute perfection. Just like the movie! I felt like I was watching it, I could see everything so clearly! I can really see this happening after the movie!
bloemhoffan3000 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Love it! Please give us more! I love Nina and Lily dancing together, creating together. That would actually make a good story.

My fav scene is when Nina 'uses' Lily as her partner without any warning; so perfect for them!
Ibbly5 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
that was wicked :D
nananananananananananananana chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
continue
Wisdombook34 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
So I'm going to be a slight fangirl now because I've read this story on Archive of Our Own and I simply adore it. I hold you in high regard, as an author that I look up to and admire and am a bit jealous of, because you are amazing and I can only hope in vain to be as good as you one day.

Anyway, I honestly don't know what to say about this story. It's the kind of thing I have to read out loud, because that's the only way I can understand it, which isn't a bad thing. For some reason, I especially liked the bit about Nina throwing away the hot chocolate because it wasn't perfect. It seemed very in-character.

So, simply astounding.