Reviews for Musical Chairs
Rain in the Dark chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I absolutely love this story, especially the way you balance drama and humor and keep everyone in character. The plot is interesting, easy to follow and doesn't seem forced at all. That new girl is suitably irritating - she's that type of a 'villain figure' that you want to murder after knowing her for a while, and hopefully she will get what she deserves at the end - to everyone's absolute glee.

I can't believe Miguel would do such a thing! Rafael was right to chew him out.

Nico seems more like he's on drugs rather than having a concussion, but it's still hilarious. Though his head is going to hurt A LOT in the morning. Poor thing.

I know it's been a while since you updated the story, but hopefully you still haven't lost interest in continuing it. It's the best Rio story I've encountered as of yet, so it would be great to see it finished.

Thank you for a good read!
Winterbyrd chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
I just stumbled upon this, but I wanted to say that you've done an awesome job so far. The dialogue between Nico and Pedro over the concussion's been hilarious. I see it's been a little while since you updated, but I will keep an eye out for the next chapter! Until then, I think I'll go check out the rest of your stuff. Keep up the good work. :)
Hi chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
I'm guessing the blue box reference is from Doctor Who?
Blumacaw13 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I love it! YOU'RE BACK! YAYZ!

Great chapter BTW.

Sorry about the short reviews and that.
maybeonedaywecouldgo chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
When I got the email that you updated your story, I completely freaked out. I didn't want to read it at first because I didn't want to be done with this chapter and impatiently freak out about what's going to happen in the next chapter. _

This... I... its... this chapter was so awesome! I'd say it was worth the wait. haha. I love little delirious and illusional Nico! He's so funny and its nice not seeing him as the responsible one for once! Haha.

"Did you know that turtles are cute?"
"No"
"Well that's a shame... cause they are."

This seriously made my day! I would quote the whole chapter if I could! Its so amazing! Can't wait for the next update! :D
Candlestic chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Kalliegurl,
Yay! You updated! :D!
Wow, great chapter! Haha, Nico reminds me of Pedro when he's drunk. XD. But I am worried about him. :(. I hope he's okay. And Pedro better be careful. They're already in enough trouble. I also love how you added in the alley from Ambitions. Nice touch!
Anyway, I really hope you update soon. But don't worry, if you don't you know that there are people out there to help remind you. Haha, especially if it means you update and they get there names mentioned. ;). I did not expect that.
Keep up the great writing!
Candlestic
Btw, isn't Pablo Neruda a 20th century, South American poet? And is the blue box a reference to Dr. Who's tardis? :). Or am I crazy?
EmmerzK chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Hooray for Chapter 4! It was indeed a long wait, but a great chapter nonetheless! :)

I feel so bad for Nico! Poor guy! I gotta say that he's absolutely hilarious when he isn't in his right mind though Lol!

Uh-oh... What could Pedro be planning? I'm nervous! And Calysta (?) better be too! .

I love Rafael's reaction by the way! His argument w/ Miguel and sticking up for the boys was well done; hopefully he's able to find Pedro though!

I unfortunately didn't get either of the two shoutout thingies Lol Bummer for me, huh? And wait; a reversal of Ambitions? Watcha mean? I did like the part where Pedro realized they were in the forbidden alley though! Nice!

Well done once again girlie! :) Update again soon! I'll be eagerly waiting! :D
Qille chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
FINALLY AN UPDATE! Also, the blue box was the TARDIS! D

As soon as you said that they were in an alley with a trash can and a "random" tire, I knew INSTANTLY that it was the same alley from Ambitions!

Rafael giving Miguel a lecture was pretty awesome. I was cheering for him to slap some sense into Miguel! I also loved Pedro's thought process. Revenge comes first!

Also, Nico's delusional ramblings were hilarious! And him playing with that little bell (oh, how I miss my little bell...) was adorable!

Blu and Linda playing chess... *facepalm*

I loved this chapter! I'm glad you're not dead, and I squealed when I saw the email!

Keep up the awesomesauce work, and I'm always here if you want to bounce off any ideas. )
Ravenclaw Heronstairs chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
EEEEE! I was SO happy to see you update! You have no idea!

LOL Nico is SO funny! I couldn't stop laughing at some of the things he said! XD XD XD

I can't believe Calysta hit him THAT hard to give him such a concussion! But Nico's still funny! lol

Hahaha now it's up to Pedro to seek out the revenge for Calysta! I can't wait to see what he comes up with!

Bahahaha! I LOVE how both Rafael and Pedro made a reference to Blu! That was also hilarious! Poor Blu!

XD Nico with the bell! XD XD XD I'm dying of laughter over here!

O GOSH! WHERE IS PEDRO? He was suppose to come back! Something tells me he didn't go to sleep last night...oh boy...lol

GREAT CHAPTER! I shall excuse the long wait but PLEASE don't make me wait that long again! :)
Candlestic chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
I've got to admit this is one of my favourite chapters of any of your stories: it is absolutely hiliarious and I'm never going to be able to take that song seriously again. Pedro is so funny but he needs to work on his lying skills.

As for Calysta, well I'll refrain from saying anything too bad about her. She'll get what's coming to her in the end. Or she better for stealing Nico and Pedro's song AND getting them kicked out of the club AND giving Nico a concussion. :(.

Brilliant story! Please update soon. :)

Candlestic
maybeonedaywecouldgo chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
I couldn't stop laughing when I read this chapter! Except for the end. The end, I was feeling sorry for Nico and Pedro.

I loved how Nico kept asking Pedro if what they were about to do was legal. XD

And Nico explaining to Pedro that he was allergic to raspberries? xDDDDDD

I also liked the part where Miguel tells them not to do anything too wierd tonight, like they always do something wierd. Well, they probably do :)

Once again, you made another song more enjoyable for me! :D Thank you!

Please update soon! Nico and Pedro can't be banned from The Branch! D:
Hi chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
I'm spazzing right now from awesomeness. I NEED MOAAAAAAR!

I wonder what they will do about Nico's concussion... and about getting kicked out.

GAAAAAAAAAAH I CAN'T WAIIIIIT!
Qille chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
First let me start by saying that I was laughing through all the antics! Especially tackling Bruno and the fight between Nico and Calysta! I love how Pedro had knocked himself out with a lightbulb before! XD

"Heā€¦tripped. Into the box of lightbulbs. And then they fell. WE SAW NOTHING."

I think that's my favorite line. Other then when Rafael asked where Nico was, and Pedro said "Miguel killed him."

I also thought Miguel's death threat against Nico when he wasn't smiling was hilarious!

Oh yeah, and when Bruno started singing that really fruity Bruno Mars song, I just died! And I loved the fact that Calysta actually acknowledged that it was horrible! That may be the one time I actually agree with her!

And then there was the fight. Sure, Nico DID start it, but she stole their song! I was just rooting for Nico and Pedro to just blurt that out!

Did I mention I loved how they planned to kidnap Calysta and question her? I love how Nico was questioning if it was legal, and if he could actually trust Pedro.

Nico is allergic to raspberries? Interesting... Please tell me that comes in later on!

Oh no! They're banned from the Branch! When Miguel said that, I was kind of like "OOOOOHHHHHH!"

Poor Nico with his concussion. That bitch beat him with his own bottle cap!

I hope they get their revenge soon! Great chapter! Bye!
EmmerzK chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
O MY GOSH O MY GOSH O MY GOSH O MY GOSH! I NEED A CAPS FOR MY CAPS! O MY GOSH! THAT DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN!

THEY'RE BANISHED! FOREVER? NOOO!

ugh...i'm so depressed... but it was a pretty good chapter! :) well down and WELL worth the wait! :D just... don't make the wait so long next time haha :) unless it's a choreography thing like this one to make it so amazing! i could hear the song going through my head the entire time and i LOVED it! WELL DONE! :D :D :D this chapter was boats wonderful! although that sucks that Nico and Pedro are done at the Branch :( cant wait to see what happens! :D PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Nanaki chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Oh no! What's going to happen to Nico & Pedro!

You're an excellent weriter and one of the few active authors in the rio scetion who uses proper grammer spelling and decent chapter length, and thanks for the info on Clement. BTW you may want use "wings" insteand of "hands" that's the only "problem" I've ever seen in your fics.