Reviews for A Lily in the Valley
Addict to Fanfics chapter 32 . 9/27
Altair's part at the end was hard to read, I kept having to stop and take a couple breaths so I wouldn't end up crying...
SAERider chapter 35 . 9/27
This story never fails to bring a big stupid grin to my face. I want to hug the cats sooo much..
Thanks for continuing :)
moveyourlife chapter 34 . 8/12
i lobe this fanfic. never give up malik
tetsuhiro chapter 34 . 8/10
I can't say enough how much I love the way you portray both Malik and Altair, and it was very satisfying to see Malik getting a little reality check. I am so dedicated to this fic you don't even know haha. Back in 2012 I found a kitten that looked just like Sawsan and named her as such. It was on a military base; soon all the other soldiers started calling her that and feeding/playing with her.
SAERider chapter 34 . 8/9
I've never been so relieved to see your nom de plume in my inbox. Thank you for continuing to write despite everything you're going through.

I laughed so much while reading this chapter, can't wait to see how Malik handles himself and everyone else!
Cherry-San chapter 33 . 7/7
Urk I can't even. T.T I love love this chapter. Altair's voice is so perfect I feel and his such an adorable and semi-psychotic little bugger urk.
tetsuhiro chapter 32 . 5/20
Welp I cried.

I am SO glad that you decided to continue this fic, I've been following since chapter one and seldom see finer writing! I recommend this story to anyone who will listen. You keep the Assassin's fandom alive within me, I get so excited when this updates.

I've been meaning to leave a comment for so long forgive me :')
SAERider chapter 32 . 5/18
I'm...confused, but it's the good kind of confused, the excited kind :D can't wait for next part woohoo!
SAERider chapter 31 . 4/28
Thank you for continuing this series. It remains the highlight of my day whenever I receive the notification. Also, my eyes nearly fell out of my head when I saw the size of the scroll bar. I'm going to have to set aside some proper reading time to fully enjoy this installment.
Cherry-San chapter 30 . 4/3
I can't even. Argh. No words. Every chapter just leaves me begging for more. I love your depitction of the interactions between Malik and Altair, wonderfully fleshed out and seriously leaves me begging for me. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lichtherz chapter 9 . 3/17
Can I just say that I love your conception of this fanfiction? 3
I loved those things: You made Altair mew, you don't take revelations (don't let Maliki die ;A; ) and this is a quite longish fic 3
I just don't get why one assassin among Malik's squad was named 'Haytham'...
Addict to Fanfics chapter 29 . 3/10
I love seeing updates for this. I wait till I get a few in my inbox and read them together so it'll last just a little bit longer. Now in no particular order...
Jase is just awesome. I hope he comes back sometime. I love how Altair could speak to Jase and surprised the others when they left. That he could understand what they said the entire time they were there is amusing.
I do hope Sawsan does have more kittens. Kittens are always welcome and having the novices help take care of them might be an interesting idea. I am half expecting that eventually Altair will train some of them to bring him things. Though I'm surprised they don't gift him dead mice.
I like the idea of how to handle Jerusalem Dai. With the amount of time and effort involved in training any active combat Order member it really doesn't make sense to plan to replace someone every few years.
Altair shadowing anyone on a mission I think would be... interesting. I can't help but wonder whether he would perhaps slide out of the shadows at the moment the mission is done to scare the life out of the assassin who thinks they're alone with a corpse.
Altogether, wonderfully written as usual.
phantomvamp5 chapter 29 . 3/9
I hate when Malik and Altaïr fight. It makes me almost as upset as Malik. I'm glad they made up. But I don't believe for a moment that Altaïr doesn't notice how affected Malik is by him. He's way to observant for that to slip by him. I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses.
SAERider chapter 29 . 3/9
As always, an amazing chapter, a couple of typos but nothing glaring. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter, at your leisure. :)
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 29 . 3/9
Altaïr sending off the Greeks is weirdly adorable. His vindictiveness is adorable. Idk. Also. JARI AND DIYARI YESSSSS GO GET IT, SONS. "cockiest" ok. Also sweet relief they finally kissed. Malik needs to destress don't worry so much or you'll get gray hairs.