Reviews for A Lily in the Valley
tetsuhiro chapter 39 . 6/6
All these years and I still love this story more than anything. You single handedly keep AC relevant to me and I can't thank you enough for writing. 3
DarcyfromdA chapter 39 . 2/4
This story is my fuel, friend. It keeps me alive during very hard times, really. Thanks to that story I learned that Im worthy too. Thank you a lot, friend.
SAERider chapter 38 . 1/28
Whaaaaat?! I missed this chapter, so basically got a twofer. Wooohooo!
XD poor Jari... and Malik being impressed with his own map nearly killed me, I don't know why...
SAERider chapter 39 . 1/28
Ugh, I really want to give Altair a hug...
I'm curious to know how Sawsan initially reacted to being picked up by Kamal XD
Thanks for continuing this story, you always seem to send out a new chapter when I'm feeling low, it really makes my day :)
moveyourlife chapter 38 . 1/15
i love your story. im always waiting like a lunatic everyday to see if there is a new chapter
Cosmos chapter 38 . 12/25/2016
I absolutely love this story and I'm so glad you're updating again! I also look forward to hearing more of Zonira.
Quasimodo chapter 37 . 12/13/2016
You updated on my birthday! Really liked this chapter thanks for posting :)
SAERider chapter 37 . 12/11/2016
Ooh, drama! Can't wait! Thank you for continuing, as always, you make my day! :)
murasen chapter 37 . 12/10/2016
Aww, cute chapter. The Altaïr and Jihad interactions were nice. Can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
SAERider chapter 36 . 11/5/2016
I laughed my head off when Malik was steamrolled over by Sidra, I'm glad that he got to work through his issues. Can't wait to see more of Kabir, and the cats. Lots more cats ;)

Thanks for continuing!
Efrite chapter 36 . 10/25/2016
Not many stories focus on Malik. Most do it badly. Lol. This one is a gem that I look forward to. Thank you. :)
SecondtoNon chapter 36 . 10/21/2016
Omg this story. You don't know how much this story just seizes me and pulls me along by the figurative lapels. I was ridiculously happy when I came back to this fic to find there had been updates. This is one of the few I can read over again from the beginning and continue to enjoy every chapter of it.

You work is awesome!
Addict to Fanfics chapter 32 . 9/27/2016
Altair's part at the end was hard to read, I kept having to stop and take a couple breaths so I wouldn't end up crying...
SAERider chapter 35 . 9/27/2016
This story never fails to bring a big stupid grin to my face. I want to hug the cats sooo much..
Thanks for continuing :)
moveyourlife chapter 34 . 8/12/2016
i lobe this fanfic. never give up malik