Reviews for A Lily in the Valley
accebar regina chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
Oh my gosh. This has been one of the most entertaining chapters I've read yet; I was snickering the entire time. Just another fantastic part of an amazingly well-rounded and captivating story that I have been enjoying immensely. I cannot wait to see what else unfolds as I continue!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
Love it!
Tetractys chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
I'm glad Altair was able to convince Malik about letting the girl remain. Hopefully they'll be able to alter the Brotherhood into it's modern counterpart within their lifetime.
murasen chapter 24 . 12/2/2013
I tried to post this on AO3 but for some reason, I was having technical difficulties.

Nonetheless, I have been reading A Lily in the Valley since chapter 20 and I wish I had found you earlier on AO3! I believe this is the sixth or seventh time I've reread cover to cover of this story and I can't say anything other than how impressed I am with where you're taking this and how incredible its written. Every time I come back and reread, I'm up until 3 o'clock in the morning wanting to stay entranced in your written world of Assassin's Creed; its so much fun!

I absolutely love what you write! And I'm so following you on Tumblr and here :p

I'm eager for the next chapter of A Lily in the Valley and I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat for the next Tale of Seal Beach :D My feels can't be contained!

I hope life is treating you well!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/30/2013
Lovely, absolutely lovely! This story caught my attention as being something cute with Alatair and a kitten to read, and has morphed into a story I can read over and over again and still catch something new.

You've expanded the characters into realistic personas, while still keeping them in their original designation that Ubisoft created for the game.

Doubleleaf (over in deviant art) brought me into the realm of Assassin's Creed, you, Xazz have kept me coming back for more with your wonderful writing...

Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for sharing your wonderful creations.
Rindou Kiara chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
Wow. Just wow. Nicely done. Altair is living up to his expectations as grand master. And you wrote this chapter so well and made it focus on the situation at hand in the creed.

Love Altair 's speech. Think that was most powerful point in this chapter. I can't wait to see what you do next.
isphira chapter 23 . 9/12/2013
Hm... I fear this is only the beginning of their troubles, but I have no doubt those two can get through it. Heads will definitely be rolling. Good riddance to Abbas, btw... will Haytham be stepping up into a postion of power now that Abbas is gone? I can't wait to see what you have planned, it feels like the build up is finally coming to it's apex. Abdul is another curveball of a novice, was Altaïr testing his resolve? Wonderful chapter yet again, I have very thinky-thoughts after this one. Can't wait for the next chapter!
mmm-dat-sass chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
Thanks Xazz for writing these fanfics, they are amazing :)
isphira chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
Yay a new chapter! The new novices are intriguing, I can't wait to see how they fit into the plot, and poor Malik, he's so confused. Altair is keeping secrets, about the apple?, I wonder how long Malik will stand for it. Not very long, I think XD So yeah, awesome chapter, loved every word, update soon please?
Addict to Fanfics chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
How interesting... another with the sight.
I don't think such a skill would be very useful in today's typical lifestyle but it'd be interesting to have nevertheless.
SecondtoNon chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
Omg! I am so glad you updated! And I love the new characters you introduced. Can't wait to read more about them in the future and see what happens next!
mmm-dat-sass chapter 22 . 9/9/2013
I love this story, and when I saw a new chapter I have to admit I was pretty excited
silveremerald202 chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
I've been reading this story over on AO3 (but I don't have an account on there) and good god, this is probably the best fanfic from the first game I've ever read - definitely my favourite.

It was actually this story that persuaded me to buy Assassin's Creed in the first place - I started off with ACII and was told by everyone I knew who had played both games to not bother with AC1, because I would be disappointed in it after playing ACII. Thanks to you I didn't make that mistake! You are so good at expanding the characters from the game, while retaining their original personalities. And I love your OCs too! (I was really disappointed when some of them didn't appear in the game - they are very convincing!)

And of course anything that combines assassins with cats is going to make me grin like an idiot. Thanks for sharing your wonderful writing skills!
Aodhan Kingkiller chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
Gosh, you are just my favorite author! I don't know how I didn't find this story before but it's a new favorite. I love your writing style and your characterization and world immersion/creation, both in modern day and historical timelines is fantastic! You make all of the characters seem so alive, you don't have stupid, weak insert OC love interests, and even your OCs are great! So... Thanks, for the many wonderful reading experiences!
Addict to Fanfics chapter 21 . 1/17/2013
Stow-away Lily, cute cat. Really not liking the Greeks the better-than-thou attitudes are grating. As I'm assuming that's what your aiming for, congrats it's well written.