Reviews for Sinner
SinginPrincess chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! I didn't expect the perp to be related to Curtis at first, I kinda just expected it to be payback for an unrelated crime, so it was really interesting the way you took it... Loved it :)
McGonagall's Bola chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Mhmm. I personally feel your story has changed its entire feel halfway, from Jo carrying Mac's child onwards. It began with intrigue, with well-written twists in every way, emotional turmoil that lead to Jo and Mac's tumble in the sheets, which fit perfectly well. However, from there your fanfic has gone down the 'happy road', I feel, which is perfectly fine... or would have been in another context.

I feel the obvious threat of Curtis didn't fit it any longer. The family part is described very well, but too 'un-angsty' to allow that to happen, as if two storylines are clinched together in a less than seamless way that is a little disappointing, because I really liked the first couple of chapters.

It isn't necessarily Jo being with Mac's child, but the sudden switch in emotions and perspective. The balance has shifted from crime with emotion to emotion with crime, where the dead pregnant woman was underaddressed in every way - just another little twist without more which made it slightly hard not to lose touch with the story. From there, I came across grammatical mistakes, too - 'woke' instead of 'woken', 'lay' instead of 'laid' very often...

Although it was rather disappointing, it wasn't bad fanfic at all. I have seen lots worse. However, maybe keep this in mind for future stories.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Well done!
McGonagall's Bola chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
This is perfectly written.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
This is rather awesome.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
Great story!
afrozenheart412 chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
This was a roller coaster ride of terror! But well worth to see than MAN finally dead! I swear when he fired that bullet, I nearly swallowed my tongue in rage, I was hoping that the accident had killed him. Nice twist!

But Mac finding and saving his family, that was worth it. Though I do admire how Jo kept Kaya safe. Sheesh, you don't know how my heart jumped when he put that gun near her...I don't know what kind of sicko thought he could do that to a baby but he's worm food now!

Thank you for sharing this with us, it was a great addition to the episode! :)
littlesweetcupcake chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
thanks for writing it. i really enjoyed reading. i loved the idea of continuing he john curtis drama seeing as how the show pretended it didn't happen.
tlh45 chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Good chapter...I think Jo's injuries may have been a bit extreme if she was going to be able to get out of the car and even get away, but maybe adrenaline would of played a role in that. I loved the end with Mac and Jo with the baby. Well written! Looking forward to the next story!
nexis44 chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
I'm gonna miss this...but thank you so much for finishing it! Great job;)
afrozenheart412 chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
You definitely get inducted into the Most Sadistic Writer hall, LOL! I swear I nearly swallowed my tongue when, I won't even call him by his name, FREAK put the knife to the baby's throat. Sheesh! If they don't kill him this time, I will go freaking insane!

The beginning of this was amazing, to see how Ellie is getting along with Kaya. I bet she is having so much fun learning and being a big sister. :D And seeing this from Jo's POV, her family is happy and that's all that matters. LOVE IT!
littlesweetcupcake chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
The insanity! No hurting the baby!
tlh45 chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
Uh Oh...I feel sorry for Samuel when Mac gets a hold of him. I love the interaction between Mac and Jo. Can't wait to read the last chapter...please hurry!
charmed16m2 chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
hope you can update soon. i love this story.
afrozenheart412 chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
This whole thing was sweet and filled with so many family moments that I can't even begin to describe how much I loved it! The only thing that ruined it was knowing that the freak was still out there watching...I'm going to be on edge for what is coming next. Please say that he won't snatch her without someone seeing it so that the team can perform a quick rescue!

Ellie is so cool in here with asking about the labor, if Jo had held out for 50 hours she would have beat my sister, LOL! Kaya will be a much loved baby and welcomed member of the lab family! The one line you nailed was Lindsay's on how it would be easier for men to give birth, amen!