Reviews for Calling Dr Jones!
Nanashi-du-scorpion chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Haha ! I read this story since today and I'm laughing a lot!
I reading this on my portable but I Can't send rewiew (so I'm at my computer ;) )

I discovered you story early this morning before go to work and I was only thinking about your story all the day ! xD (even if this morning I only read the first chapter)
I'm glad that you make slowly your pairing ! I want LUDWIG FALL SLOWLY IN LOVE WITH FELICIANO !
Usually I can't bear ver well the pairing of USUK. I prefere FrUk and RusAme but you and a few writer make me appreciate it. So thank you.

To return to ours topic I'm sure that past Arthur's Boyfriend was Francis and Francis had cheated on the brit XD!

So now I will do the thing that all the French People do and I drink a cup of wine to your "santé" !
AkaiShinda chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
The storytelling is good, but I noticed a grammar mistake. 5th paragraph, end: "Alfred was still their." So he is possessed by several people?
Pay attention on spelling :S I'm really sensitive about this, it can ruin the whole story for me and I'm not alone with being grammar nazi. :(
Odisdera-kun chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
;w; i like livejournal too so this isnt bad, but im still sad ILL READ YOUR STORIES THERE. DONT WORRY
Rome J Wolf chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
hey thanks for telling me you are going, but how do i find you story on lj? i went look for it and could not find it are they entries? please tell me. thanks love your story
PHYSCHOCHIC3 chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
I'm going to miss you! But I understand if you feel your creativity is being squashed; good luck and I hope that you will succeed in your journey. -Sincerely, PS
Rinn6969 chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
I don't thin you put the link...

is it still going to be on DA?
West26058 chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Thia is so cuuute!
Daisy-Max1196 chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
I love this story,and this chapter is awesome (like Prussia)!XD Your writing is awesome,especially for characters;your details and descriptions are fantastic;and the emotion in the writing is so strong!Keep up the good work!:D
Lovenfawn chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
oh my gosh. I swear my eyes got blurry with tears. I'm such a cry baby when it comes to these things. ;u; I loved it!

I'm gonna cry even more when the last chapter comes out. I really enjoyed this story!
MelancholyMonochrome chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
AHHH! So cute and fluffy! It was certainly short but sweet. I'm so glad they're married now! Oh yay a bit of PruCan! Hehe Gilbert you sneaky awesome thing.

Oh yeah, favourite line? "Do it again!" Francis cheered from the tree.

I laughed so much, because I totally pictured France hanging from the tree like some froggy French piñata. I aww'ed so much in this chapter. SO CUTE!

Update soon!

Lunar Iris chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
You did just fine with the ceremony, these days there are as many ways to conduct a wedding as there are couples getting married. Depending on where you live, it varies the kind of person who can perform the ceremony, but it doesn't have to be a clergyman of some kind. In some states, a notary public, justice of the peace or public official can as well. It varies greatly from state to state.

I am wondering, were they not going to have a reception after the ceremony?

The part between the two of them before the ceremony was just adorable, and so typical of them...especially Alfred wanting to get it on then and there. *laughs*

Poor Arthur got a stain on his tux. That was a good touch.

I have to give you kudos for how you did the dialogue that had actions attached. You're improving. Your writing has improved overall. You still need a little work with proper punctuation. Other than that, you did a good job with this chapter. Still, I did miss getting to read the chapter early.

I can't believe it's almost all over.
TRKirkland chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
Finally! I have waited for so long and now they are married and honeymoon time is coming! *hug and kiss* Sorry for not doing any drabble lately (I sketched sth abour those lovely cats down but then just forgot :T)
Odisdera-kun chapter 19 . 5/16/2012
YAYY BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG I love this story! Cant wait for the next chapter!

Odisdera :3
Freedeal chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Adorableeee! XD
Odisdera-kun chapter 18 . 4/28/2012
(For Calling Doctor Jones!)

AHHHHH why? Wht does math have to conflict with everything? (I have end of year testing too, I should be studying O_O) I love this story soooooo much. There has only been 2 USUK stories that I've ever loved (i usually prefer UKJAP and USKOREA baha!) and this one is one of them! You should be honored (im the most heartless person EVER.). I love this and I love the start of your next story!

Keep writing!