Reviews for Whole
Olivia E. Bensler chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
I can see Olivia get over Elliot and find happiness with someone else. In this case, they will always remain connected, which 'feels' good as well :) A deserved happy ending for Olivia. Elliot shouldn't have let her slip away so it's only fair that he doesn't get a totally happy ending ... Thanks for the story!
Bmart1 chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
Great story! Sequel please!
LaceNLeather24 chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
Ok so I love all your stories, but this one right here just took my heart! I Loved EVERYTHING about this story and I am happy that you even posted a non E/O story. I am an E/O shipper but I love stories where Liv gets to be with other men too. Anyway my gawd Sydney was just everything that Liv needed and he knew that. But she didn't at the beginning because she was still stuck on Elliot. I hope in the last chapter Elliot was ready to let Liv go. He has to, you can't be in love with two women you have to choose one. And he did so Liv made her choice. I might sound crazy but I am in love with Sydney, he is just perfect for her. Plus it does help the fact that I imagine him looking like the actor Michael Ealy. LOL But all in all this was an incredible story, and I hope that one day you will start posting stories again. And maybe just maybe you'll have a sequel to this story. I would love to read the next chapter in their lives. Thanks for the good read.
dawn chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
alexindigo chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Thank God you didn't have Olivia get back together with Elliot! For that alone, I'd say a job well done. It's been an interesting read. Thanks for sharing. :)
alexindigo chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Wow! Elliot is a real POS that needs to disappear. I just discovered your stories and am torn between laughing and crying at the angst. Laughing, because it's unbelievable that the Olivia Benson we know and love would ever resort to this and crying because you write her pain and suffering so beautifully well. i get that it's AU and very OOC, so I continued on with it. Loved what she said to him. Spot on about every single thing, and yet...he apologizes and she let's him in once again. Oh Olivia, will you EVER learn? Thanks for sharing. :)
poetif chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
I really enjoyed this story despite the fact that it wasn't EO. Olivia has been hurt by him more than once and he's only selfishly done what he thought was the "right" thing despite her feelings. I'm happy it was a little EO in this story just to see how damaging it could actually be for everyone involved. And though MY stories are always EO, I did appreciate reading her coming out genuinely happy with someone that wasn't him. Good job and feel free to read any of mine on here and on .
Eliguis chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
Great writing!
YouthINaisa6 chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
I loved this whole thing. It was refreshing. I like the fact that things didn't wrap up in a nice little EO package. It can't end the same way all the time. I am really looking forward to reading more of your writing. I think a sequel to "The First Year" would be fantastic and I think however you write it it will be great. Glad you kept writing after the fiasco with the first year. Thank you for keeping me entertained!
SD130413 chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
OMG Such a good story I loved every minute of it and seeing Olivia find happiness with someone who isn't Elliot after getting pregnant with his kids was brilliant, never read a story that took that route but this was amazing well done on a great fic!
TV Angel 711 chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
WOW! Love it! That's all I can get out! You've got me speechless! Can't wait to read more of your stories!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
Absolutely loved this chapter. A great way to end this story! Yay I can't wait for a sequel to The First Year and the untitled fic :) might leave a longer review later since its 4am and I just woke up to check my phone but when I saw you updated I knew I couldn't wait til morning to read. Great job on this fic
Danibanixx chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
I love everything about this story, especially the ending! You're a very good writer. Cant wait for your other stories to be posted. Good job. :)
liltboogie chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
I love how this ended! I kept thinking of Boris Kodjoe as Sydney.
EOLuvFrv chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
Great story, hon!

I'm gonna be completely honest but this is NOT intended to be harsh or mean, I promise. So, Please don't think that it is. :~D

I'm not necessarily a big fan of non-EO stories; but I knew this was gonna be a good story before I even started reading it, simply because of who the author is. You are so very talented and your work is always amazing!

Even though I wish Elliot and Olivia had ended up as a couple, I still enjoyed the story. I'm really glad Olivia has someone to love her and make her happy the way she deserves. Sydney has turned out to be a very well developed and likable character.

Your writing is amazing as always and I can't wait to read what you have for us next!

Overall, what I'm trying to say is you did a great job and I really enjoyed your story!