Reviews for Whole
LaceNLeather24 chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
Ok so I love all your stories, but this one right here just took my heart! I Loved EVERYTHING about this story and I am happy that you even posted a non E/O story. I am an E/O shipper but I love stories where Liv gets to be with other men too. Anyway my gawd Sydney was just everything that Liv needed and he knew that. But she didn't at the beginning because she was still stuck on Elliot. I hope in the last chapter Elliot was ready to let Liv go. He has to, you can't be in love with two women you have to choose one. And he did so Liv made her choice. I might sound crazy but I am in love with Sydney, he is just perfect for her. Plus it does help the fact that I imagine him looking like the actor Michael Ealy. LOL But all in all this was an incredible story, and I hope that one day you will start posting stories again. And maybe just maybe you'll have a sequel to this story. I would love to read the next chapter in their lives. Thanks for the good read.
dawn chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
OMFG! LOVE IT!
alexindigo chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Thank God you didn't have Olivia get back together with Elliot! For that alone, I'd say a job well done. It's been an interesting read. Thanks for sharing. :)
alexindigo chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Wow! Elliot is a real POS that needs to disappear. I just discovered your stories and am torn between laughing and crying at the angst. Laughing, because it's unbelievable that the Olivia Benson we know and love would ever resort to this and crying because you write her pain and suffering so beautifully well. i get that it's AU and very OOC, so I continued on with it. Loved what she said to him. Spot on about every single thing, and yet...he apologizes and she let's him in once again. Oh Olivia, will you EVER learn? Thanks for sharing. :)
poetif chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
I really enjoyed this story despite the fact that it wasn't EO. Olivia has been hurt by him more than once and he's only selfishly done what he thought was the "right" thing despite her feelings. I'm happy it was a little EO in this story just to see how damaging it could actually be for everyone involved. And though MY stories are always EO, I did appreciate reading her coming out genuinely happy with someone that wasn't him. Good job and feel free to read any of mine on here and on .
Eliguis chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
Great writing!
YouthINaisa6 chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
I loved this whole thing. It was refreshing. I like the fact that things didn't wrap up in a nice little EO package. It can't end the same way all the time. I am really looking forward to reading more of your writing. I think a sequel to "The First Year" would be fantastic and I think however you write it it will be great. Glad you kept writing after the fiasco with the first year. Thank you for keeping me entertained!
SD130413 chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
OMG Such a good story I loved every minute of it and seeing Olivia find happiness with someone who isn't Elliot after getting pregnant with his kids was brilliant, never read a story that took that route but this was amazing well done on a great fic!
TV Angel 711 chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
WOW! Love it! That's all I can get out! You've got me speechless! Can't wait to read more of your stories!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
Absolutely loved this chapter. A great way to end this story! Yay I can't wait for a sequel to The First Year and the untitled fic :) might leave a longer review later since its 4am and I just woke up to check my phone but when I saw you updated I knew I couldn't wait til morning to read. Great job on this fic
Danibanixx chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
I love everything about this story, especially the ending! You're a very good writer. Cant wait for your other stories to be posted. Good job. :)
heyimren chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
I love how this ended! I kept thinking of Boris Kodjoe as Sydney.
EOLuvFrv chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
Great story, hon!

I'm gonna be completely honest but this is NOT intended to be harsh or mean, I promise. So, Please don't think that it is. :~D

I'm not necessarily a big fan of non-EO stories; but I knew this was gonna be a good story before I even started reading it, simply because of who the author is. You are so very talented and your work is always amazing!

Even though I wish Elliot and Olivia had ended up as a couple, I still enjoyed the story. I'm really glad Olivia has someone to love her and make her happy the way she deserves. Sydney has turned out to be a very well developed and likable character.

Your writing is amazing as always and I can't wait to read what you have for us next!

Overall, what I'm trying to say is you did a great job and I really enjoyed your story!
Observer chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
I think I have to side with another reviewer. Don't get me wrong, you have a knack for writing, for drama, for just giving life to words on paper but when it comes to these two characters of Elliot and Olivia, I feel as if I'm reading about two completely different people with the same names as two detectives from a show called Law and Order SVU. In this story, these two couldn't be more different than what they have been depicted as on the show over the years (even when the show got cracky in seasons 10-12) they weren't like this. I understand different situations make people do wierd and crazy things but the way you make these characters in the beginning and then what they do following their actions is still doesn't resonate as believable for these two people/characters to ever do. Olivia is a product of rape/insecure/independent/unable to fully trust with her heart and Elliot is a stubborn/devoted/loving/angry/faithful man. I AM an EO shipper and hope for an EO ending at any EO story I read and I realize the disclaimer at the beginning so that is in no way my argument, I'm just saying, you're characterization of these two needs work plain and simple. It doesn't matter how long you've written on two characters, if you've been writing them the same way each time it doesn't change the misinterpreation of them as a whole. These are delicate characters and have so much depth, please do not take this as an insult but just a viewer who's watched the show and has a hard time seeing beloved characters turned into something they'd never be like.
TexanLady chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
Sorry, forgot to sign in. Anyway I want to commend you gor achieving the impossible, you've made me fall in love with a story where Olivia and Elliot do not end up together and I just nevet saw it coming.

The entire plot is captivating. The way you built the story was awe inspiring. Having Elliot so completely shatter Olivia while he unknowingly gives her the one thing she longed for most was nothing short of poetic. I loved how the angst grew with such fervor in every chapter, how Olivia reclaimed herself as a strong independant woman step by agonizing step. Sheer brilliance. The addition of Sydney was perfect in my opinion. He was the character that basically showcased how Elliot was acting towards Olivia, just doing it in a subtle manner. Elliot usef Olivia for his own gain and pretended otherwise, Sydney was always very upfront that he wanted no strings attached? And in the end the lows Elliot will sink to were brought to light while the awrsome power that is Olivia Benson changed Sydney completely. Truly this is a masterpiece.

In closing, epic tale. I wait with baited breath for the final installement. The vindictive part of me wants Elliot to pay in some way, but I'll respect that you are the author.

Sincerely,