Reviews for To Love Again
XHitsuKarinX316X chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
Please post another chapter! My friend and I are dying to read the next chapter!
MaidenAlice chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
great story im am hooked .looking forward to the next update
elle81 chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
1) I knew Delly had it in for Katniss. Ironic that by taking Gale away from Katniss, Delly sent her into Peeta's arms.

2) As much I have disliked Delly, this chapter made me like her a bit. Seeing Peeta and Delly act like little kids was very refreshing, especially Peeta. Katniss and Peeta maybe each others yin and yang, but Delly's a different story.
journey4eva chapter 18 . 6/10/2012
This is great! I don't like Delly and I really don't like the idea of Peeta pretending to love her, but if he has to do it to get home to Katniss I guess I will have to deal with it lol! Just don't let Delly also survive cause that would really suck!
catie8 chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
To echo Elle81 (or the reviewer beneath me), I am *really* curious to know Delly's motivations in all this. I mean, WTH is her problem?

Great to see you updating!
elle81 chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it...that Gale would never cheat on Katniss and knowingly break her heart. DELLY IS SUCH A BITCH SLUT WHORE and gets whatever she deserves during the Games. I still think Delly is acting on some childhood jealousy or vengeance against Katniss for something long ago.

Absolutely loved Gale for defending Peeta and making Katniss see the truth about both situations. He loves her still, even if she'd choose Peeta still.
elle81 chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
I hate Delly, the tramp. Does she have some vendetta against Katniss? First Gale and now Peeta.

I loved Gale reaching out to Katniss. It really shows the depth of their friendship and love (whether it's romantic or not).

Peeta - I think it's interesting that you've written him into Katniss' position.
catie8 chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
Really enjoying your updates! Love the slightly pervy Effie - so fun!
elle81 chapter 17 . 6/4/2012

elle81 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Katniss was always so clueless. She's jealous of herself, lol. I'm Galeniss, all the way. I don't read anything Keeta, but I've been looking for a fic that fairly depicts Gale/Katniss/Peeta...yours has definitely captured my attention.
TheFaultinOurDreams chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
OMG this is soooo adicting :) go with Peeta in the end PEETAAAAA
AlmaDime piece chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is like sooo good. I am in like freaking love with both Gale and Peeta. Usually I'm like totally for Gale but peeta is hot in this fic. Please let them all be in 12 together again !
HungerGamesLover chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
Its getting so good. Please continue!
HungerGamesLover chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
Its getting so good. Please continue!
Brynlynn678 chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
This is such a great story! I love your take on Effie!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »