Reviews for No more secrets
Dustinw522 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Excellent, I especially loved that Leela found out what Fry did for her at the end of "Time Keeps On Slippin", something that has never happened on the show.
lotrarwen0 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This fic is simply amazing C: . Hilarity, romance, Bender... you've got all the things that make a fantastic Futurama fic!

There were a few bits where I felt sad for the characters and times where I though 'aw' - in the 'that's cute' type of way.

Everyone is in character! Although, I do feel that Fry's reaction at the 'I love you Leela' star thing seemed a little too much.
Catnip93 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
This is the BEST futurama fanfic i have read. Exellent job! :)
YondyB chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
one of THE BEST futurama fanfictions i have ever read!

PLEASE CONTINUE!
KnightSaberRage chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Cool Stry and im on the end of my seat to see the next chapter.
Hollow Headed Hamster chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
You had better finish this becuse if you don't I will hunt you down and kill you by lobbing off your head with an oversize copper-plated axe.
JinMakkto chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Lennie-

I sent you a review for part two, and I meant to say "and the element of romance" after "You put the element of fantasy in there"

-JinMakkto
Dr. Tamwe chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Hey,

What I like best about this fic is the characterization and dialogue. Unlike most of the few futurama fics in here, it's dead on without just ripping off the same old jokes from the show.

My one criticism is that the angsty parts are a little too strongly portrayed, given the situation. I mean Fry thought Leela was dead and only shed a couple tears. Unrequited love and being picked on as a kid are both painful, but not to the point of the drama you had in some of the scenes. You might want to look at some of their other coping mechanisms, like Fry's obliviousness and use of humor, or Leela's hiding behind anger, to portray their feelings.

Keep up the good work! I'd love to see more of this story.
P.I.D chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
really good, but it could use a bit more humor.
A Certain Individual chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
THAT CAN'T BE THE END! WRITE THE REST! WRITE THE REST!
spacepixie87 chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Hullo, i liked your fic alot but i think it needs to have less seqency dreamy parts and more funny parts...yeah...but it's the best one i've read so far...Oh! you MUST let fry and leela get together! they'd make a great couple...laters
SilberEngel chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
That's a really crazy story! YAYA TO THAT! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
Rainbow moon mountain chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
This is great, keep writing!
Little Jimmy chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
This is great! Simpily amazing! Only few people can write as good as this. Great work!
Xodox chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
This is great, please continue!