Reviews for Labels
Ok that was a damn pretty good story! I loved it, i like it when edward is written as a good guy and not an asshole or playboy! Make more stories like these and i won't quit after reading 10 chapters of a 40 to 50 chapter long story about him being wrong and bella always right and innocent while he is terribly written as some sex crazed possessive manwhore. Which is stupid too me!
blb1000 chapter 19 . 1/1
Excellent!
blb1000 chapter 18 . 1/1
Whoa.
blb1000 chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
Ha!
blb1000 chapter 5 . 12/26/2017
Let's see if she can go 2 nights without Jake dreams?
blb1000 chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
With Ward's reputation, she can't be too careful!
blb1000 chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
Wow!
blb1000 chapter 2 . 12/26/2017
With a lil help from his mother.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
I like it. Glad you continued it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
This is a very touching story, I hope you'll continue it
Patriciadiane chapter 8 . 10/12/2017
Yes I cried buckets. But I loved it. Hope Jane and Aro get theirs.
adricastro chapter 19 . 9/11/2017
I've read so many of your stories I have no clue I never read this one...but once again I absolutely loved it from start to finish! Thank you for writing and sharing!
LAB1 chapter 20 . 8/22/2017
Beautiful story and great character growth and development! I'm a little confused about why there was a plastic surgeon in the room after a c-section though. Never heard of that before. I was in a wheelchair for 20 weeks after my hips separated prematurely while pregnant with my twins and my OB was worried that I would need surgery to actually wire me back together. I had to wait and see how my post twins body healed. It still hurts sometimes and they are nearly 4! If she bounced back from Jax, she probably would have quickly with the twins. I was back into my regular jeans after a week. The same jeans that wouldn't go up over my hips by 6 weeks. I popped instantly with them. I showed early with all of my kids, but that was intense! Many women need their abs fixed after having babies, but never in the OR after a birth! The muscles are stretched out and wouldn't work with the surgery. I can't imagine any dr doing it at a birth. Very strange plotline there. The rest of the story was great and I really enjoyed it!
Cecily chapter 16 . 2/24/2017
Esme and Carlisle never groveled to Bella either.
Cecily chapter 15 . 2/24/2017
That nurse in Boston as well as her cousin should be investigated and fired!