Reviews for Labels
Cecily chapter 16 . 2/24
Esme and Carlisle never groveled to Bella either.
Cecily chapter 15 . 2/24
That nurse in Boston as well as her cousin should be investigated and fired!
Cecily chapter 14 . 2/24
So how many women has manwhore Edward been with? I just feel like he is so tainted.
Cecily chapter 12 . 2/24
So Edward's reward for making a little girl cry is Bella's love? If it weren't for Bella Edward would not have his daughter, and it makes me wonder if Edward would be so forgiving if Bella went away rather abruptly with Jax without telling Edward. If she made Chelsea cry would he be as arrogant as he is being with Bella? Or would he be shunning her?
Cecily chapter 11 . 2/24
How dare Esme a trained head doctor manipulate Bella? They treated Bella and Jax like yoys they could put away and play with later when they got bored. Both girls especially Jax deserve better, and I would say good riddance to Edward, but I doubt that Bella will put her daughter above Edward so...
suzanne02 chapter 20 . 2/21
3 3 3
EVK70 chapter 20 . 12/25/2016
QueenGB chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
You know what I just love? *note sarcasim* It's when nosy meddling bitches say shit under the guise of helping you out. First Rose(besides Tanya) is my least favorite female canon or not. Her loyalty which is her usual mo (so protective *note second dose of sarcasim*) should be to Edward because of his close brotherhood friendship to her Emmett. Sharing his incredibly personal story as she did is so wrong. Bella knowing loss and pain should have given her the hand and made her stop. Let Edward tell of his loss not Barbie. At least sweet Emmett was pissed! Thank you for writing with such emotion that I wanted to smack Rose but good. Hehe *winks*
magmom4 chapter 20 . 7/4/2016
Wonderful story. Any chance of a short sequel?
magmom4 chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
It just gets more and more interesting.
b3j02 chapter 20 . 6/24/2016
Awww what a great story! It feels like it ended too soon but I thoroughly enjoyed these characters and the relationships they all had.
b3j02 chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
I think Edward's grandpa has Edward's daughter! I had a feeling she was still alive.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
He is just casually disarming her. Like I am worming my way into your heart, no big deal.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Oh wow! I have a feeling this will be great!
annaharding chapter 20 . 6/9/2016
Loved this story!
I am having a great week reading through your stories. Thanx for sharing!