Reviews for Labels
MsLiss chapter 9 . 10/31
So why isn't Edward getting tested?
MsLiss chapter 5 . 10/31
MsLiss chapter 3 . 10/31
This has been days.
Wth is up with Edward ?
I do think it could be his issues
And if I was bella I wouldn't easily accept the version of dating (as he calls it, hook ups more likely)

Why would he be honest if he knows it's an issue for her.
Be cautious bella.
MsLiss chapter 2 . 10/31
I think Edward is very forward
And crass, but at least she knows from the horses mouth what he is like.
I want to know why he was talking about bella, when he hasn't approached her in the past
stephi910 chapter 20 . 5/2
loved this story!
Kimmie2445 chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
So sweet! Thank you!
Kimmie2445 chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
Love this story! Thank you!
Kimmie2445 chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
I loved it! Thank you!
Kimmie2445 chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
This is the 2nd time I've read this story. Love it!
cmtaylor531 chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
I guess i should have just waited a chapter for Bella to come to her senses. Im glad that are finally taking a chance together again. And Honestly can i just punch Bella and her constant denial of labeling every guy or relationship has just friends. Its her way of protecting herself but it was also her way of to put more of the blame on Edward. Yes he left but he left for his daughter. I thnk Bella of all people should realize putting a child first. I think she is just uses him hurting her as an excuse to pull back again so I'm glad that seems to be over.
cmtaylor531 chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Im loving this story. Honestly I am. I can't read to read the rest of the chapters either but I do hope we get some more explanation to why Bella is being so harsh about what Edward did. I think she is sort of being a bit unfair about the whole situation. Yes Edward left and didnt call her for what 2 months or so? She even rationalized what she would do if it had been her situation. Edward obviously couldn't do anything but think about the possibility of his daughter being alive. Edward hurting them wasnt at all intentional and she is acting like it is. I realize she is trying to protect Jax if not herself more so from the pain of being her and left but Edward is back and has his daughter that issue won't happen again. Also with how patient and kind Edward was about handling her situation with Jake and her talking to him like he was alive i almost feel like she owed him a bit more understanding patient than she showed. *shrug* That and it seems every time Edward does something that causes her jealousy or possibility of getting hurt she decides to date someone elseā€¦ al la Jasper and now this Peter guy? It kind of makes me annoyed by her. If she was one of my friends I think i would have told her the same as well. I feel true friends tell you when you are wrong or stubborn bitch. lol. Thats just me though.
Eli42 chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
This was an absolutely fantastic fic! I loved your character development and the growth seen in them throughout the story. I also have a particular affinity towards fics with blended families. I love seeing how adopted children can become ones own.

Writing an AU fic takes a lot of skill in creating backstories and three-dimensional characters that differ from the ones in the original text, and you have done a fantastic job!

An Admirer
EconomyofWords chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
She's an idiot for taking him back. None of this makes any sense. When you love someone, he or she is the first person you call when something big happens in your life. And, there is nothing but down time when it comes to international travel. He could have easily called/texted/emailed.
LizziePaige chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
What a wonderful story, I loved this so much. Thanks for sharing these wonderful characters, Jax was my favourite, with us :)
LizziePaige chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Oh dear, please don't tell us the little girl is Chelsea, that would just be cruel.