Reviews for Labels
adricastro chapter 20 . 4/7
Every single story you write is amazing! I had read Trespass, Welcome to Evening Shade and I Want My Life Back...you writing again (Speed Dating) made me want to read the rest...you never ever ever dissapoint. I sincerely hope you decide to a. Keep writing and sharing with us for a long long time, b. Publish something someday...I would certainly buy it! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your stories have made my days! :) :)
Star White chapter 20 . 3/11
"sniff, Sniff" best Epi ever! Love your stories.
BellaRoseBelikov chapter 20 . 2/22
love all your stories - whatever site you post them on!
geosordino chapter 8 . 2/3
I'm wondering if the little girl is Chelsea? Don't answer that! But that's my guess. It will be interesting to see if I'm right and, if I am, how she came to be with Finn.
lovelife5 chapter 20 . 1/30
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
lovelife5 chapter 1 . 1/28
I'm in tears and I've NEVER cried over a story! I love it and can't wait to keep reading!
Tarbecca chapter 20 . 1/21
This story was recommended on the Fic Dive at ADF! I miss your stories and am hoping there is some plot bunny rattling around your head that will make it's way to us one of these days. Thanks for sharing with us!
louannecullen chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
I loved this story it made me cry in some places. It was so well written :) x
Kagblueeyes25 chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
Loved it! Great story.
readermind chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
å really good story :)
Kimmie2445 chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
Love it!
Kimmie2445 chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
I have really enjoyed your work, so don't let small minded jerk reviews make you feel bad. Some people have no joy in their lives and can't show any optimism. Keep writing. You're good at it.
Kimmie2445 chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Love it! Thank you!
Kimmie2445 chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Love your work! Thank you!
Kimmie2445 chapter 3 . 9/15/2013