Reviews for Labels
QueenGB chapter 3 . 7/7
You know what I just love? *note sarcasim* It's when nosy meddling bitches say shit under the guise of helping you out. First Rose(besides Tanya) is my least favorite female canon or not. Her loyalty which is her usual mo (so protective *note second dose of sarcasim*) should be to Edward because of his close brotherhood friendship to her Emmett. Sharing his incredibly personal story as she did is so wrong. Bella knowing loss and pain should have given her the hand and made her stop. Let Edward tell of his loss not Barbie. At least sweet Emmett was pissed! Thank you for writing with such emotion that I wanted to smack Rose but good. Hehe *winks*
magmom4 chapter 20 . 7/4
Wonderful story. Any chance of a short sequel?
magmom4 chapter 8 . 7/3
It just gets more and more interesting.
b3j02 chapter 20 . 6/24
Awww what a great story! It feels like it ended too soon but I thoroughly enjoyed these characters and the relationships they all had.
b3j02 chapter 8 . 6/22
I think Edward's grandpa has Edward's daughter! I had a feeling she was still alive.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 6/21
He is just casually disarming her. Like I am worming my way into your heart, no big deal.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/21
Oh wow! I have a feeling this will be great!
annaharding chapter 20 . 6/9
Loved this story!
I am having a great week reading through your stories. Thanx for sharing!
AngelaAbbot chapter 14 . 6/1
Wow, wasn't expecting that so soon! I thought she was going to turn him down at first too. They make a lovely family and in some ways it feels right but in others it seems too fast. Although I'm happy they finally made it to the bedroom!
AngelaAbbot chapter 12 . 6/1
Loving this story. I'm so glad she didn't take him back easily. I get that he was distraught but he skipped out on her and Jax without a word. It broke my heart when Jax started wetting the bed again, her little mind couldn't process his sudden disappearance and Bella had no answers either. He needed to realise what he'd done. I hope he gets a bit more insight into the weeks they had to deal with. Sometimes he needs taking down a peg!
27kirune12 chapter 20 . 1/15
Thiis iiiis aaammaaziiiinggg! I was a little worried in the beginning, but damn, this is a masterpiece. It pulled at my heartstrings the good way! /destroying another Kleenex/

I hope you have more stories to read and enjoy because, dang, your writing style is magnificent O.O
27kirune12 chapter 1 . 1/14
When I saw the summary, I was thrilled! It's a great idea. Also, adding a child into the story adds more appeal. Everything's perfect.

But why does Edward have to be the local gigolo? I hate cocky manwhores with passion. I mean, I read The Agreement, it was about Edward being an escort, working for Reinassance Escorts and it was fab, but he did it to protect his family and he didn't like his job. But being a manwhore just for the shits and giggles pisses me off. Otherwise, I'm curious about unavoidable turn of events that is surely to happen :D
Guest chapter 20 . 11/29/2015
Love It!
MsLiss chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
So why isn't Edward getting tested?
MsLiss chapter 5 . 10/31/2015