Reviews for Athena
DerFeuerbrand chapter 22 . 8/26
Mein Gott! Zamechatel'no! Well done and well worth the wait. It is better to take your time and have a masterpiece such as this!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 22 . 8/14
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Keep her safe
DerFeuerbrand chapter 21 . 10/30/2015
Climax! BAM! :D Very well done! _ You continue to impress!
Blackbird71 chapter 21 . 9/19/2015
I thought I was going to do some homework tonight...ha!

This was great. Well worth waiting for. I like Victoria's character, and all the backstory was really helpful and well-done. It was never boring, and it advanced the plot.
DerFeuerbrand chapter 20 . 8/12/2015
Uh oh.

As always your writing is absolutely fantastic and I continue to see improvement on the way your words flow together, reflecting the music you often use to inspire you. In addition, the mirroring of Johann and the storm was very cool, and even though he's totally nuts at this point one can't help but still feel kinda sorry for him. I like the bouncing back and forth on the same matters between Johann and Mina too, that was awesome. The suspense you've managed to keep going for awhile now is a very difficult thing to do as well. Very well done and I cannot wait for your next chapter, but I am willing to because I know that just as this one, it will be outstanding! :3
Amatista chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
I am intrigued by this. Thank you for sharing such a fresh perspective in this genre!
Blackbird71 chapter 20 . 7/23/2015
Once again, another stunning chapter. It was worth the wait.

I enjoy the dialogue between Mina and Leigh. I also thought the character introspections were well done for both Mina and Johann.

As always, I eagerly await the next installment.
DerFeuerbrand chapter 19 . 2/21/2015
Dude I got chills... Again. And I don't get chills easily. This was well worth the wait. Very well done! Short of a few minor type-os that I have already forgotten where they were (such was my captivated attention) this chapter is absolutely perfect! I found myself picturing the entire thing animated in my head. I have an idea for a drawing of Victoria leaving Johann on the dance floor, that startled, dismayed look on his face. I can't wait for an update, but I know if I do it will only continue to be outstanding! :) Your capture of each character, from your own to Marvel's is so authentic and genuine and each character is amazingly individual in their thoughts, actions, personality... It's a hard thing to do. It takes not just effort but real talent.
Blackbird71 chapter 19 . 2/16/2015
This was worth waiting for. As always, wonderful imagery. I like Captain Leigh. He's a well-written OC. Nice insight into Johann's/Red Skull's mind. He's going to be even more dangerous now that he's embraced being a monster. I can't wait to read what happens next!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Please write more. Save Mina and Steve.
DerFeuerbrand chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeee... I swear I smell an Oscar somewhere in this... You are absolutely amazing and your writing (few type-os aside ;) ) is wonderfully fluid and the imagery so vivid that I'm picturing the movie through the whole thing. I loved how you seamlessly wove the film into your story throughout this chapter and the sheer amount of... Well, everything! I feel quite happy to being doing sketches for something and someone this amazing. :) Props and I can't wait for chapter 19!
Blackbird71 chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Thank you. That was such a good chapter. Schmidt is so amazingly smart. I can't wait for the next update.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 18 . 7/28/2014