Reviews for Athena
Blackbird71 chapter 21 . 9/19
I thought I was going to do some homework tonight...ha!

This was great. Well worth waiting for. I like Victoria's character, and all the backstory was really helpful and well-done. It was never boring, and it advanced the plot.
Musicwolf7 chapter 20 . 8/12
Uh oh.

As always your writing is absolutely fantastic and I continue to see improvement on the way your words flow together, reflecting the music you often use to inspire you. In addition, the mirroring of Johann and the storm was very cool, and even though he's totally nuts at this point one can't help but still feel kinda sorry for him. I like the bouncing back and forth on the same matters between Johann and Mina too, that was awesome. The suspense you've managed to keep going for awhile now is a very difficult thing to do as well. Very well done and I cannot wait for your next chapter, but I am willing to because I know that just as this one, it will be outstanding! :3
Amatista chapter 11 . 7/23
I am intrigued by this. Thank you for sharing such a fresh perspective in this genre!
Blackbird71 chapter 20 . 7/23
Once again, another stunning chapter. It was worth the wait.

I enjoy the dialogue between Mina and Leigh. I also thought the character introspections were well done for both Mina and Johann.

As always, I eagerly await the next installment.
Musicwolf7 chapter 19 . 2/21
Dude I got chills... Again. And I don't get chills easily. This was well worth the wait. Very well done! Short of a few minor type-os that I have already forgotten where they were (such was my captivated attention) this chapter is absolutely perfect! I found myself picturing the entire thing animated in my head. I have an idea for a drawing of Victoria leaving Johann on the dance floor, that startled, dismayed look on his face. I can't wait for an update, but I know if I do it will only continue to be outstanding! :) Your capture of each character, from your own to Marvel's is so authentic and genuine and each character is amazingly individual in their thoughts, actions, personality... It's a hard thing to do. It takes not just effort but real talent.
Blackbird71 chapter 19 . 2/16
This was worth waiting for. As always, wonderful imagery. I like Captain Leigh. He's a well-written OC. Nice insight into Johann's/Red Skull's mind. He's going to be even more dangerous now that he's embraced being a monster. I can't wait to read what happens next!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Please write more. Save Mina and Steve.
Musicwolf7 chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeee... I swear I smell an Oscar somewhere in this... You are absolutely amazing and your writing (few type-os aside ;) ) is wonderfully fluid and the imagery so vivid that I'm picturing the movie through the whole thing. I loved how you seamlessly wove the film into your story throughout this chapter and the sheer amount of... Well, everything! I feel quite happy to being doing sketches for something and someone this amazing. :) Props and I can't wait for chapter 19!
Blackbird71 chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Thank you. That was such a good chapter. Schmidt is so amazingly smart. I can't wait for the next update.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
Update immediately, please!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
please wrrite more
Fangirl chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
Gah! I love this. I finished everything that you've written in one day and I want more! Please tell me you update regularly? Like every month? Or two weeks? I'm gonna die between updates :(. Also, I love Mina. She's just so realistic and I can really envision her in the situation. I can also see that you have having fun writing Red skull.
Anodienthefair chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
This is quite the amazing piece of work! I have enjoyed reading it and will be coming back to partake of more. Please update soon for a British girl in the States!
Blackbird71 chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
I love the way you intertwined the Marvel backstory with your own. They are integrated seemlessly. Another flawless chapter to add to your wonderful collection.
Musicwolf7 chapter 17 . 2/20/2014
Well... That hit like a blast from a canon...
My dearest friend you continue to display the marks of a one day esteemed writer. Your language when writing is fluid and fits the piece marvelously and your timing is quite excellent. The few jokes broke the ice wonderfully and while the last line at first seems light and breaks some of the tension, it starts to recreate it as one thinks about it and just how deep it really is.
But there is something else. Many writers struggle to develop characters a reader can relate to, whether it is their own characters or one they are using from something else. You have managed to achieve that with all of your characters. I would not give you this example publicly normally, but I will this time.
Myself I can relate with Johann in a way that makes my skin crawl a bit. (That's not a bad thing, perhaps. Keep reading). I have come to my field later then others with virtually none of the required training and past. It really is an enormously difficult thing and a lot of people can relate to it. Between bad habits, circumstances, and my desire to approach my situation from a different one is just that much more... Well... Less. If I did not have a mentor of such a nature myself I would most likely be screwed. I'm being vague, but I'll explain more in a message.
It's enough, I hope, to say that between my life, ASD, and the desensitization provided by today very few things can succeed in rattling my cage. You have achieved that. Congratulations on a job very well done and as always I look forward to your next chapter.

Absolute best,