Reviews for Athena
Blackbird71 chapter 24 . 8/26
Welcome back! This was well worth the wait. I look forward to the next chapter.
Elise142 chapter 24 . 8/24
And the plot thickens. Thanks for updating and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ancient Doctor chapter 23 . 3/26
Nicely done, and I would say "For God's sake woman, don't take another year after leaving it here," but if it turns out as good as this, take it. Beautiful climax and twist. I can just hear Johann's outrage now.
Please write more
Blackbird71 chapter 23 . 2/3
This was so good! Definitely worth the waiting (and waiting and waiting, because I didn't bother to read it for almost a month after you posted). Today was a perfect, bitingly cold day to read this chapter.

Per usual, this was beautiful. All the descriptions and the descriptive language are spot on. And what an ending. As always, if you post more, I will eagerly read it.
Blackbird71 chapter 22 . 8/30/2016
This is so good. Sorry it took me a while to get around to reading this.

As always, I appreciate the attention to detail. Mina's memories from childhood, all the composers' works she listened to (Johann Schmidt has such good taste), it never disappoints.

I also enjoyed the few paragraphs about the car. I love many things about "The First Avenger," but if I could have one thing from the movie I think it would be the car.

I eagerly await the next chapter. I'm sure Mina's reaction to the "death" of Johann with surprise and infuriate the Red Skull.

Keep up the good work!
Ancient Doctor chapter 22 . 8/26/2016
Mein Gott! Zamechatel'no! Well done and well worth the wait. It is better to take your time and have a masterpiece such as this!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 22 . 8/14/2016
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/31/2016
Keep her safe
Ancient Doctor chapter 21 . 10/30/2015
Climax! BAM! :D Very well done! _ You continue to impress!
Blackbird71 chapter 21 . 9/19/2015
I thought I was going to do some homework tonight...ha!

This was great. Well worth waiting for. I like Victoria's character, and all the backstory was really helpful and well-done. It was never boring, and it advanced the plot.
Ancient Doctor chapter 20 . 8/12/2015
Uh oh.

As always your writing is absolutely fantastic and I continue to see improvement on the way your words flow together, reflecting the music you often use to inspire you. In addition, the mirroring of Johann and the storm was very cool, and even though he's totally nuts at this point one can't help but still feel kinda sorry for him. I like the bouncing back and forth on the same matters between Johann and Mina too, that was awesome. The suspense you've managed to keep going for awhile now is a very difficult thing to do as well. Very well done and I cannot wait for your next chapter, but I am willing to because I know that just as this one, it will be outstanding! :3
Amatista chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
I am intrigued by this. Thank you for sharing such a fresh perspective in this genre!
Blackbird71 chapter 20 . 7/23/2015
Once again, another stunning chapter. It was worth the wait.

I enjoy the dialogue between Mina and Leigh. I also thought the character introspections were well done for both Mina and Johann.

As always, I eagerly await the next installment.
Ancient Doctor chapter 19 . 2/21/2015
Dude I got chills... Again. And I don't get chills easily. This was well worth the wait. Very well done! Short of a few minor type-os that I have already forgotten where they were (such was my captivated attention) this chapter is absolutely perfect! I found myself picturing the entire thing animated in my head. I have an idea for a drawing of Victoria leaving Johann on the dance floor, that startled, dismayed look on his face. I can't wait for an update, but I know if I do it will only continue to be outstanding! :) Your capture of each character, from your own to Marvel's is so authentic and genuine and each character is amazingly individual in their thoughts, actions, personality... It's a hard thing to do. It takes not just effort but real talent.