Reviews for Little Morgan's
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Love this! And the tickling! Wonder if it'll be like cement garden tickle scene lol
ThirteenLumen chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
I'm glad you worked through your Dexter dissapointment to write the final story. I love this series of short stories. It's almost as good as the "Nine ways Debra Morgan Dies" series. And I like how you wrote it based on my favorite flash back. The bit about the Morgan Hunting Cabin was instrumental in my own writing as well.

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Really good fic, I always thought that Harry neglected Deb a lot while he was with Dexter. Keep it coming n,n
The L. MMonster chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Great chapter. I really don't like Harry. Could you post more?
hmm chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
This is a pretty well conformed pieces of one shots. Itd be great if it were updated more often. Good job friend
The L. MMonster chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
So sweet, I like the way you write, I think you should keep doing things like these...
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Wow I like this!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
I really liked it! :)
loonygoldfish chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
hi nice chapter...
BTW Dex is 5yrs older than deb, just saying :D
Kenshin88 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I love these little snipplets. They have one of the most beautiful relationships of any character's in all of television. Nothing can separate them. And you have captured the essence of that in this story. I don't think either could live without one another. Its a very dark and beautiful relationship at the same time. Where one go's the other will follow. I honestly think if either of them die in the end, the other will die too... bitter sweet. Anyway, these storys are great and i cant wait for another chapter!
DaReelDeel chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I hope to see more chapters. These flashbacks are great.
Comedygirl127 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
and that makes 4 completely, unbelieveably awesome chapters! :D i hope you are planning on writing more... ;P
Comedygirl127 chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Haha, nice :) different that Dex was the one sitting quietly and copping the bullying though, you'd think he'd be the first to slip up... oh well, maybe not. still loving this story!
Comedygirl127 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
This story is written really well, i like the pace you wrote at; it makes it easy to follow :)
Comedygirl127 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Aww, that's so cute! i love how Dex doesn't know what cooties are :D