Reviews for The Hidden Castle
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
noooooooooo Dahlia noooooooooo please don't kill her
zagadka4 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
this chapter is wonderfully cute! the girls are wonderfully cute, especially cara. denial, duties and dreamy! i love her
is it ever possible that you come back writing about the ladies?
that would be great!
AJ2009 chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Wonderful job. I enjoyed this story
Guest chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
Thumbs up ! Awesome fanfic !
brattgirl14 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I loved the Hidden Castle I found it compelling from start to finish thank you so much for a great read
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
From FenchGirl : Wow ! What a beautiful incandescent Love Story. CaraKahlan legendary lovers...
Write again please ! :)
UnguidedLight chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
Awesome :-p I wish this wasn't finished!
sparks3933 chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Just wanted to let you know I really am enjoying your story and hope to see another update soon!
The Last Poison Apple chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
This was a pretty cool story. I liked Cara's bits -mostly in her sarcastic character, nicely written -and definitely the Cahlan in it, of course! I think you put a very sweet touch to the pairing, good job :)
McKinna-Amnell chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
Awesomely beautiful... Perfect ending. Bravo. Cannot wait to read another of your gifts to the C/K ship circle of readers.
Nilnicks chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
Wow. This is such an amazing story! I loved every single chapter and the way you write. I barely review and found myself abandon a lot of stories in the middle because they were too predictable/boring/etc but you managed to keep me hitting the "next" button :)) Can't believe this is your first story and your first in English. Keep up the amazing work!
Con Dar Lioness chapter 14 . 2/16/2012
Nooooo! Its over! No, why is it over?

:'(

Well... on a positive note... I was waiting for that! Yay Kahlan/Cara :D

Loved it!
butterz09 chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
Beautiful ending :) loved this story
Mav72 chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
Great story. Wish it was longer.
butterz09 chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
Amazing story so far. Please keep going! )