Reviews for Playing House
I love this! please keep going, I'm so captivated by this story!
drakos4 chapter 23 . 5/25
Marvellous story, beautiful writing and do much potential yet forvthe future!
I sense another sleepless night ahead of me as it is already 11 pm and there is a sequel to the sequel
Wow amazing I have loved every chapter of this! We need to revisit the Hannibal and Clarice ship! xx
Piskygirl chapter 2 . 11/26/2017
I've browsed a few times and found some stories I've enjoyed. This is one version of clarice and hannibal I am particularly found of. I love it because it's the same anticipation you get when reading the book, you capture it so well. I rather enjoy the way you write in hannibals POV, I know this may be delayed but a great writer should always receive compliments when due. Thank you for your story telling :)
KnightInShinningArmor chapter 23 . 8/17/2017
I'd like to know how the heck your writing is so...cultured, I guess is the right word, hehe. How do you know all of these music and literature pieces? Its rare to come across such a refined and detailed fanfic. I love it:D
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Keep this up I got the other two saves
ChessHatter chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
I have to say I just LOVE the banter between Clarice and the Doctor
Love thy neighbor chapter 9 . 5/9/2017
Type your review please do not use "THE LORD "JESUS CHRIST" NAME as a swearing blessed you with great talent to be able to wright stories, and you can even " Better".His NAME is vilifying you, just helping my sister, that you are in His "NAME.
Amon Kashino chapter 23 . 1/20/2016
Beautiful
Palinlover chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
"You do not fit there, Clarice."
"I find you fit quite perfectly here."

Perfection!
FilthyBonnet chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
Love the story so far but just have to comment on this chapter that I love it extra you have them visiting Trier. My dad was in the Air Force and I lived in Germany as a kid and we visited those exact places you have Clarice and Hannibal going to in Trier. The actual name of that Roman Gate is the Porta Nigra for those who are curious. Excellent job on your research!
arya304 chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
I worship the way you have so far written your stories, they are done so wonderfully and you just cant get enough. I feel disheartened that i'm almost done with it, but I'm looking forward to reading the next one.
Jayjay chapter 23 . 7/23/2015
And another story full of emotion, sexual tension and suspense finished! I just love your storytelling and can't get enough of the pairing! Now I'll probably start your next story because I'm totally addicted :)
Scout chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Never before has a fanfiction enticed and frustrated me to the extent that this one does. I'm thankful that other people actually stayed up late reading this, because I've sacrificed three nights of sleep myself in order to finish your stupendous trilogy of stories! Thank you for restoring my faith in fanfictions again - your writing is magnificent, the characters are believable and I found it near impossible to stop reading. Not without a great deal of anxiety and being tortured by the urge to read a couple more chapters the second I closed the internet window. Brava, I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses further in the third installment, as I'm not halfway through that one yet...I believe I may HAVE to check out more of your stories afterwards ;)
Palinlover chapter 7 . 5/18/2015
Dream not dram... Sorry for the typo ruining your lovely quotation