Reviews for First Impressions Can Be Cruel
Courfeyrac chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
ASDFGHJKL STUNNING FLAWLESS IMPECCABLE BRILLIANT MASTERFUL EVERYTHING I love this
Solar Refrigerator chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Oh god I loved this. I was scared that Estella would be made into a villain just for getting in the way of a ship (Like so many characters before her) but she was perfect. I loved how you moved time periods so smoothly, and THE TOAST! Not the largest fan of toast in general, but after this fic I am willing to reconsider.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
*unintelligible squealing* That was so cute! Honestly this pairing needs a bigger (or at least existent) fandom. I hate getting attached to ships from school books. I'm still not over Johnny Cade and Dally from the Outsiders.
PippinPie chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I loved this. When I read the book I had always wanted some Herbert/Pip romance and I thought it was just me. Please write more on this or just about them full stop. I found myself laughing out loud at the way you wrote the characters and some of the scenes. Well done, I hope you write more.
thepurpleseal chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Oh my god. This was amazing. I just found this and it's currently like 3 in the morning or something but I've been sitting here freaking out as I read it because
A.) It's amazing
B.) I FOUND A FELLOW HANBERT SHIPPER
Ahem.
As I was saying- really good!
Great job!
fifthcru5ader and Daybreak chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
"I'M WASTING MY UNLIMITED TEXTS ON YOU" ahaha. Very good!
ncgraham chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
For the record, this is my favorite piece of fanfiction ever. I've read it over and over again. Super sweet and incredibly hot at the same time - AU Pip and Herbert work so well as a couple. Toast Fridays forever!
mynameisqwerty chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I loved this so much. It was great. I especially love the Estella you created and the relationship between her and Pip. It was perfect.
The whole internal struggle and everything was brilliant too.
GAH!
I loved it.
Thank you.
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Three words: that was awesome!
barry waterfield chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is a clever little story and it brings the Pip, Herbert, Estella, triangle intriguingly up to date.I'm interested that the writer chooses to show Pip as something between a rather dim country boy and a temperamental little queen. It's a new twist and a good one as is the casting of Estella as Matchmaker. As Pip grows up I think we see more of the queen, both here and in Dickens original. Let's face it Pips besotted infatuation with Estella is wet. He needs a boy like Herbert to show him how exciting life can course the obvious outcome would seem to be that Herbert will eventually give Pip the ultimate pounding through the bed springs that he so handsomely deserves and we can only hope that it hurts, in the nicest possible way of course, but all this we can only guess at and rightly and Herbert are an obvious couple and taken at face value rather sweet in a Victorian sort of way, but the author here gives a deeper intimation of their private personalities. Dickens must have realised that in Pip he had created a first class little boy wife. Well done, I enjoyed it.
prettyporcelainlace chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I've always loved Great Expectations, then I watched the BBC version of it, and being the fanfic addict that I am, I obviously had to search and see if someone was amazing enough to write something about it in this kind of way. Thank you so much for being that amazing person! I loved reading it. And also, I read your account bio too. Quite honestly, it could've been written by me. Fairly odd to run into something like that I suppose. Thank you very much for sharing! I hope you plan to write more of something soon :)

prettyporcelainlace x
Startop chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wow, first Great Expectations AU fic I've actually found. Very well written, please continue :) p.s I love Estella
Happyfeetthatsme chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
BLOODY FUCKING HELL.

I love you so much. This is just

Ugh

Amazing

Estella is awesome.

Pocket is adorable, with the pursing of the lips and the eating of the toast

Pip.