Reviews for Knowing all 50
Estonia12393 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Please continue please
Torsamors chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Please finish! Oh and Michigan, since it has two parts ( the peninsulas) it might be split into two ppl. Just saying. Also just a fun fact. Wyoming was the first state to let women vote.
Kitouran chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Please finish!
I am attempting to help chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I hate to sound like a snob but you are alittle off about the bostonian accent. we dont drop EVERY 'r in is mostly the hard r's like "ar" and the we have in their place "ah's". .

beinging r's are NEVER DROPED. you need them sorry.

O's are more of a "aw" sound

we have a hyper correcting problem "I have no idea" will be "I have no ideer"

and we have a bunch of our own words

romote control clickah

Basement cellah

NooYawkah New yorker

Place names that SHOULD be plural can be singular.

Gah! this is hard!

Im not the best to ask 'cause i have a off shoot of the Boston accent : the that is found in the Merrimack valley area which can be differant and its hard to write stuff like this. Talking is much easier.
Mrhatguy chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is amazing! I loved it! I can't wait till you update!

Here are some fun facts that I know:

- Florida is a manly cuban-american population. And also in some parts of Florida they only speaks spanish, for ezample in Miami half the people don't even know English.
CosmicKitten89 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Great idea! xD

I look forward to see how you characterize all of the states, and writing out the accents is a nice touch xD

A few pointers:

Pennsylvania has a population of mostly German heritage

Californians are varied, but a valley girl would be interesting (a lot of them really do talk like that, even in the north)

Texas might be a rebellious cowboy

It would be interesting to see some black states as well (maybe South Carolina?)

Or some Hispanic states (New Mexico maybe?)

And Louisiana has a largely French-descended population.

Oregon has a lot of liberal hippies

Washington can be a sophisticated tech-literate coffee snob

Nevada can be a heavy gambler

And Michigan, being split into two parts, might have a split personality.

The northern Midwest states, such as the Dakotas, Iowa, Minnesota and the like, have a largely Scandinavian-descended population.

Also some Native American states would be interesting :D
Gunzi's Poochy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Very interesting, can't wait to see more. I bet it'll get a lot funnier seeing more of them.

Are all the states his kids? Wow... Ahaha.