Reviews for Nothing in Vain
sesshomura'slover chapter 27 . 8/26/2014
Please update I really enjoy this story. I hope you will finish this.
ace chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
This is the vest storie I read so far
NIGHTSCREAM chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
This has to be one of the best fanfic read's I've enjoyed in a long time. I hope you can find the time to come back to it, considering it's been six months since your last update.

Keep up the good work.
moani-sama chapter 19 . 6/11/2013
I was wondering how you got the name "Takalua"? I know you said Hannah's father was from Hawaii but there is no "T" in the Hawaiian language... Unless you're going by some people's pronunciation of "Ta" instead of "Ka"? I know the people from Niihau speak with T's... Idk I was just curious to hear the back story...
Patrice chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
I this story do far please update. I can't wait to see how this story goes. Does get with Pogue as well? Will they find another cure or will all five be together?
gemmasky chapter 27 . 5/7/2013
I really enjoy your writing and story it is very in depth with a wonderful plot
Angellinn chapter 27 . 3/25/2013
I'm really enjoying this fanfic. Haven't read one this good in quite awhile. Maybe it might give me a muse to update two of my stories. Though I doubt it will since your story is feeling my thoughts right now, and yes I definitely want more. Can't way to see how Tyler reacts to this development. Hope you update again soon.
dreamgirllivi chapter 27 . 2/14/2013
This is so cool. I can't wait for the next chapters. Don't leave us hanging.
casper6six6 chapter 27 . 2/14/2013
I really love your story. please update as soon as you can please,
TammLynn chapter 27 . 1/23/2013
Still reading! Just reread the whole story and I'm still loving it! You've got me sitting on edge can't wait for the next chapter!
Bleeding Blue Kunoichi chapter 27 . 1/18/2013
Thank you so much for the new chapters. I hate putting off reading them but your fic is like reeses cups you cant just eat one knowing there is at least one more in the package just sitting there and sometimes i swear it whispers "you know you want to eat me" lol. I cant wait for the next one, the plot twists, gah i cant wait. I hope you get so much inspiration that you just cant take it and have to write lol, oh and some free time as what good is muse overload if not the tie to work with it.
Alex chapter 27 . 1/18/2013
So glad to see the updates-thanks!

Uh ohs, I hope this happened because Hannah is not ascended and Caleb is too powerful right now for her if he doesn't maintain control? A different concept that a son could actually almost drain or poison a witch! (Sort of makes me sad) I could see this situation causing all sorts of havoc-especially since Hannah is kinda new to intimate relationships...and Tyler's already upset!
industrialwhimsy chapter 27 . 1/6/2013
I am so happy that you have updated. I have been staking your story out for months!
I love the flow of your writting and the geeky refrences aspecially the Naruto ones.
I will resume my stake out now with smarty candy bonoclars.
meganlloyd16 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
please write more its really good
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2012
I'm sooo glad you're back! I really liked this story and can't wait to see where you go from here!