Reviews for Knowing
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Okay how does this not have more reviews this story is extremely well written and very touching, illustrates the relationship between Helga and Brainy very well
Pyoko-chan chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
That was just beautiful!

I cannot put into words how I feel about your pieces. I absolutely loved them!

You could catch exactly how I imagine that the relationship between Helga and Brainy would be. I like to think that somehow they grew into great friends and him being her confident. But I wonder how exactly Helga feels about Brainy... I mean, other than her confident and stalker who she can rely on, what she really thinks about him and how she feels about being by his side and stuff.

To my always hopeful heart, she will still realize how she actually is just obsessive about Arnold and, in fact, in love with Brainy. Because what I felt from your words were trust, kindness, patience and true love.

I must declare again, I absolutely loved your pieces!

They kept me needing more. I wish they were endless and you could bring me more and more and more... I could read them forever! S2
twilightfucker chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
liked this I'm always amazed at those who can convey so much with so little, I sure always have a hard time doing it. Props!
Nep2une chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Arnold is so dense he would know that he lost the greatest love of his life. Please update soon.
Nep2une chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
This was sad. I made you remember all the people you were leaving behind after high school. That you may never see again or in 20 years. Lila and Stinky I believed would be a good couple. They both have love of being in the country.
moonrabbits chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I love it, definatly need a longer chapter :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Very good one-shot.

Keep the good writing
Nep2une chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I really like this. Everyone alway make their stories where Arnold has moved on but Helga is still acting as if she is still nine years old.I always said that if Helga can not be with Arnold then Brainy is the next best choice. She needs him because he will smother her in the love she did not get from her family. I can see them together and happy with children. I still think the best stories are when Helga & Arnold are together and in love. But sometime a happy ending is not with the person you expected.
twilightfucker chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
that was swell really makes me want a longer version and I'm a true blue Arnold/Helga shipper.