Reviews for Surviving
moso-bean chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I thought Mattie was dead at the start of this... I'm glad he's not though :) Sad fic though :(
blueoctober chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Absolutely loved your story. Really liked how Alesha and Matt ended up together. Why couldn't this have happened on the show? I'm still in the denial that I haven't seen the first episode of the new series... although I did read the episode summary. I'll just keep pretending it never happened and that your story plus the other fixed ending stories happened instead. :) Anyways, thanks for sharing your story. Keep up the great work and hope to see more from you in the future. Take care.
CamilleNadia chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That got me all choked up. Mostly because it's very similar to how I imagined they might write him out, even before the episode "Deal", and what I was fervently hoping for when the episode ended.

Somehow, him being wheelchair-bound makes me even sadder than him being dead, but again, it's still the route I wish the writers had taken. Everything would have still made worked, story-wise-Ronnie's guilt and devastation and struggling with the temptation to drink, Matt no longer being on the show, and the chance for viewers to imagine that he and Alesha were hooking up off-screen.

Speaking of which, I like the "evidence" that everything else is still working properly-her pregnancy. That's a very sweet footnote.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I like you l&O Universe. And I always appreciate fix it'.
SassyRaydorGirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I loved it. Keep writing more and more of Natalie/Ronnie pleeeease. I love them :D
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
It was a great read! You had me there! I though he was still dead until I got to the end!

I quite enjoyed it!